Post: PS3TrophyIsGood Synchronize the Modified Trophies onto PSN Tool (Trophy Hack)
03-02-2013, 01:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update To 1.2.6, please redownload PS3TrophyIsGood

If not successful, please confirm ur console id and user id is valid.
In pfdtool/gobal.conf

In this article:
You must login or register to view this content.
Note: consoleid in global.conf can be all "00" , so enter the "00" byte 16 times for it to work (32 0 total)

This thread #81-#86 (Page9) has many tips. read these if not work.

Change Log:
V1.3.6
-add random setting

v1.2.6
-fix timezone bug.

v1.2.5
-fixed timezone issue.
-add lanuage combox .
-change gobal.conf settings.

v1.1.4
-add random Timestamp feature.
-Instant Platinum random Timestamp too.

v1.0.3
change time bug fixed

V1.0.2
big bug fixed

v1.0.1
New icons
Multi-lingual
Instant Platinum will automatically be the last to be synchronized (synchronization time will be +1 second of other trophies).
Eliminate unnecessary Debug Code, making it faster to open trophy files.
Platinum must be unlocked last from now on.
(But you still have to enter the time on your own. Please set the time of Platinum last, or you won't be able to synchronize it)

Known issues:

If the time of Platinum isn't set last, you won't get the Platinum trophy after synchronization.
So you have to check the time of Platinum manually.
Trophies synchronized from PSN (e.g., trophies obtained from PS3) will have an invalid synchronization.

Introduction to the program

Download Link:
v1.3.6

V1.2.6

P.S. pfdtool is enclosed in this program, and it will automatically do encryption and decryption. Please do not attempt to decrypt it on your own.
After each modification, you must close the file or the program so that the trophies will be re-encrypted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22400[/ATTACH]
Grey ones are the trophies that haven't been obtained.
Red ones are those haven't been synchronized.
White ones are those already obtained but not yet synchronized.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22401[/ATTACH]
Green circle is the name of the trophies, while red one is the obtain rate.
Blue one is PSN experience, showing hoe much experience you can obtain from synchronizing this trophy to PSN.
In the bottom is the URL of my blog, where you can check for the latest news.

Open file

If youfind it troublesome to open file by clicking throught the folders, you may simply drag the file into the window.
It will be loaded automatically.

Actual Practice

If your trophies haven't been sychronized onto PSN before, please set the console id and user id correctly.
If you want to modify console idm please modify "gobal.conf".

Original Texts:

Note: consoleid in global.conf can be all "00" , so enter the "00" byte 16 times for it to work (32 0 total)

Step 1:

Copy the trophies from your PS3.
The location is "/dev_hdd0/home/000000XX/trophy/".

Step 2:

Open the program, and drag the folder of trophies onto the program.

Step 3:

Copy and paste the modified trophies back to its original folder.
(Please remember to make a backup copy)

Step 4:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22402[/ATTACH]
The accomplishment rate of trophies becomes 2%.

But when you check it up in in XMB, it still appears to be locked, and I don't know why it's like this.
If you unlock all the trophies, it will show you 100% accomplishment rate, but still appears locked.
Nevertheless we can still synchronize it to PSN.

Step5:

Warning! This step is highly dangerous! Please make sure that you know what you're doing and what the outcome might be!
I won't be able to give your PSN account and consoleid (idps) back to you if you get banned!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22404[/ATTACH]

After synchronization, the trophies appear!
In this step I encountered a synchronization error, but later the trophies show up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22403[/ATTACH]

What it lookes like on VITA, which means that it's been synchronized to PSN.

Others

If you encounter some errors, please contact me.
Last edited by darkautism ; 03-10-2013 at 02:41 AM.

The following 49 users say thank you to darkautism for this useful post:

007bond, ady05113, Amarildo88, ATypicalSe7en, barelynotlegal, Barry90, bejekas, BooYaaKaa, CrashTV-XHess, Dalmin, deeh, Dejaninho, Gabberhard, gowhawx, hack73, Hate, Herrkulez, Hunter926, joni_djESP, justdarko, justeve, kashiboy, KoS_Riitalo, LaRip8, LaughTracks, lubu, Marconobi, Mawndo, MODZ4FUN420, neoar, Padavona, Pajero, ps3re, scorpion-black, Siknik64, Skonafid, Soneco, SPYdir, Swifter, Taylors Bish, texita, TheDoctor MoDz, Unstopbole Mods, VercettiCool, WIPEOUTEVIL, wtfletmesignup, x00, xenomage, xxfearxx

The following user groaned darkautism for this awful post:

Darkjolie
12-19-2013, 03:07 PM #209
Does OP respond to posts or PM's or is the forum dead?
12-19-2013, 11:02 PM #210
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by roost03 View Post
He's exactly right. I have an offline PS3 as I never want a banned, nor RISK getting banned just to dync my trophies. After so many years, i'm surprised not 1 hacker out there has been bothered to create a PKG installable file for a PS3 to allow 1 click unlocking of trophies.. This program claims to work, but just errors out.

If it MUST be as difficult and time consuming above to FTP or copy files over the PC first for conversion, it should work. This method doesn't... moreover there's nothing on here explaining this known error or how to overcome it. I'd have to say this is pretty poorly done, you need to work on the SUPPORT of a program if you release it mainstream for others to test....

Well dude if no one respond you its cause you probably offended the OP -___-, what you think.
You said the program is poorly made(WRONG) and you said is not working(WRONG) this is a test program?(WRONG) is fully and properly working.
What make you think that!!! For the other questions:yes is working also in the South Pole and can be pulled off also in the Savana, the program is not racist ;-)
You might wanna consider that probably is it YOU that doesnt know where to dig.
Check your files you wanna unlock + check your global and you ll see the truth behind Happy
Happy Holidays.
12-20-2013, 01:11 AM #211
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Well dude if no one respond you its cause you probably offended the OP -___-, what you think.
You said the program is poorly made(WRONG) and you said is not working(WRONG) this is a test program?(WRONG) is fully and properly working.
What make you think that!!! For the other questions:yes is working also in the South Pole and can be pulled off also in the Savana, the program is not racist ;-)
You might wanna consider that probably is it YOU that doesnt know where to dig.
Check your files you wanna unlock + check your global and you ll see the truth behind Happy
Happy Holidays.

Perhaps try and jump in the conversation with something constructive towards the problem, other than utter nonsense, perhaps?

Until i can find someone in Australia who confirms it's working, i don't think this problem is on my side.
(1) global file is correct and accurate per the account and PS3 ID's from my console, checked with multiman
(2) Win7 and 8.1 can't BOTH be dodgy OS's can they? No... because they run the latest .NET framework and even WITH my antivirus disabled, it does't work. Tried re-downloading, reinstalling, running as admin etc, nothing works.

If it were not poorly made, it would be a 'one size fits all program' and just work on modern systems. If i can't get the same outcome when i drag/drop a complete trophy folder into the program as everything else and can rule out the fact BOTH PC's I have are updated, all files are checked, antivirus disabled...then you tell me whats wrong!

When opening and connecting to XBINS, that was the only tool/hack out of all the programs over the years that i ever had problems with because of my OS/antivirus, which was quickly overcome with scene members providing details to FIX. No problems or debugging has even been addressed in this thread relating to the SAME problem the other guy was having.

So if you can't add a constructive answer, go back to your self gratification session...
12-20-2013, 01:27 AM #212
19willy74
P

I got 2 pc's XP and Win 8.1 and is working on both. Its not the Id the problem there, is the other setting downthere in the global wrong probably.Australia is not a problem thrust me will work on any country.
Use a small and not invasive antivirus (Avast Free is good enough), not use any norton or mcafee things always find virus wich are not and erase some starter files(i might be wrong but i dont like them). And maybe could be .net the problem.
This problem its happening in your case, cause im in your same situation and is running for me.
What error you got? something with the D in it?
12-20-2013, 02:18 PM #213
I got 2 pc's XP and Win 8.1 and is working on both. Its not the Id the problem there, is the other setting downthere in the global wrong probably.Australia is not a problem thrust me will work on any country.
Use a small and not invasive antivirus (Avast Free is good enough), not use any norton or mcafee things always find virus wich are not and erase some starter files(i might be wrong but i dont like them). And maybe could be .net the problem.
This problem its happening in your case, cause im in your same situation and is running for me.
What error you got? something with the D in it?

It should not make a difference, but its 8.1 Pro I'm running...

I previously just disabled the antivirus thinking there was still a slight chance its stuffing up the files or services needed for running this program, but I was wrong. Even after uninstalling, removing and restarting my Win 8.1 Pro PC without any antivirus programs, I get the same problem.

Global.conf is fine and 100% match (without any spaces or hyphens) matches my console ID and PS3 ID, so that also isn't the issue

In another thread, another forum member zipped up a working trophy folder for me to unzip and open in the program, so i've used that as well and still get an error. I am really lost for words, it shouldn't be this hard to run a basic program...The error i get i mentioned 1 page back on pg 21:

ERROR: Not a valid TROPTRNS.dat

What CFW are you running on the PS3?
Last edited by roost03 ; 12-20-2013 at 02:37 PM.
12-20-2013, 03:18 PM #214
It should not make a difference, but its 8.1 Pro I'm running...

I previously just disabled the antivirus thinking there was still a slight chance its stuffing up the files or services needed for running this program, but I was wrong. Even after uninstalling, removing and restarting my Win 8.1 Pro PC without any antivirus programs, I get the same problem.

Global.conf is fine and 100% match (without any spaces or hyphens) matches my console ID and PS3 ID, so that also isn't the issue

In another thread, another forum member zipped up a working trophy folder for me to unzip and open in the program, so i've used that as well and still get an error. I am really lost for words, it shouldn't be this hard to run a basic program...The error i get i mentioned 1 page back on pg 21:

ERROR: Not a valid TROPTRNS.dat

What CFW are you running on the PS3?

The type of CFW shouldn't be the problem since the trophy files will be the same regardless, as long as you can sign in online to sync.
12-20-2013, 10:05 PM #215
19willy74
I

user_id=00000001
console_id=00000000000000000000000000000000

try this if its not working bro then it is for sure a framework error.

Dont mess around with it cause if you go sync and do it wrong you get a BAN!!!
Ill say stay away from it bro, this is not easy as you think if you care of your ps3.
12-21-2013, 09:04 AM #216
user_id=00000001
console_id=00000000000000000000000000000000

try this if its not working bro then it is for sure a framework error.

Don't mess around with it cause if you go sync and do it wrong you get a BAN!!!
Ill say stay away from it bro, this is not easy as you think if you care of your ps3.

I tried that too, in the .conf file, then tried to open a trophy folder and still get the same error.

A framework error on a clean/legit version of Windows is definately a POSSIBILITY, but its extremely unlikely to be a framework error on 2 PC's when I've already mentioned various other Xbox hacks tools working fine (that require .NET framework 3.5 and up), so 2 PC's aren't going to be causing the same problems on different OS.

I never plan to log into PSN using my info on my jailbroken PS3, so no trophies of mine have been synced on that console for a VERY long time, but that shouldn't matter...and I still can't figure the problem that BOTH PC's culd have outside of disabling (then actually remvoing) antivirus

RoOSTA
12-22-2013, 01:11 PM #217
Found a FIX...once and for all!

As the OP was of no help or assistance in the thread or via PM, it was left up to the users to trial and error and figure it out...

Confirming this was somehow a PC based issue when i was running the latest .NET framework in Windows 8.1 Pro and having no antivirus to speak of even installed in my system, i turned to my Win 7 desktop, this too was running everything up to date and wouldn't work.

I grabbed an old Win Vista laptop, which had 3.5 .NET installed (all mine were higher), when trying to run the program, it worked...but would crash upon opening a trophy file.I had to test the PFDtool.EXE which, when i tried to execite gave off an error of a "missing DLL" file. So i googled it. Long story short it was recommended I was either MISSING or needed to reinstall the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)" files, i didn't have this on the Vista machine, so i installed it and for the first time in a WEEK long trial, it worked!

But that wouldn't be good enough for me, this piece of crap needs to work on ANY machine. So i took to my Win 8.1 laptop and uninstalled all the C++ Visual files from 2005, 2008 variants...and also uninstalled the 2010 one. I downloaded and re-installed 2010 (but coulsn't do anything about .NET framework as i was on 4.0 or higher to begin with). Reopening and running this program (after checking PFDtool.EXE opened OK), it worked. So there you go. Hope this helps the dozens (of not more) who might be stranded like i was.

RoOSTA

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo