03-28-2013, 11:12 AM #1
Sonoro
I like anteaters
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi everyone, i've been coding this savegame editor, don't judge it yet, cause the new version will include unlocks and other stuff. Don't delete any of the files in the folder or the program won't work.
You can easily modify your red orbs amount in few seconds and switch your difficulty.

You must login or register to view this content.

• Tutorial •
- Play a game in EASY mode on God of War Ascension and save the game (The game usually saves automatically each 2 minutes)
- Export your savegame from your PS3 to your USB Drive.
- Load your SaveGame into the program
- Edit your stuff
- Save and load it back on your PS3
- You're done. Enjoy.

• Download •

• Thanks to: •

- Flatz -
- Aerosoul94 -
- Red-EyeX32 -
Last edited by Sonoro ; 03-29-2013 at 08:23 PM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Sonoro for this useful post:

631, a7meDz, andygee1987, BASIA2001, belfastguy, demonio5, Eggman85, Elk, Gandalf, gowhawx, Grumpy Old Men, HomeWorkPS, Im A Stig, imFearful, Isaac Clarke, K3ViNPwNz-, keeks7, ksandros, kuwait, maniakmach23, mark1, matt0897, Moefawkah, Nickolas47, NuclearArmpit, ozma, pablo201078, PC_, pepino, RussianProdigy, saso, ser, Sirprizer, SnaY, socia, SwordspiTTer, viniciusventrue2, X-GHOST-X, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx
09-12-2013, 12:09 PM #92
DM13
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MAN View Post
The final boss is actually incredibly easy. I found the trials of Archimedes harder. I spent well over 2 hours on the trials and 15 mins on the final boss (died first time until I figured out what to do)
On the final boss all u have to do is use the Oracle Eyes to lower the shield on the flying sister, and use the fire blades to rip them both apart. The QTE have to be done first time or the fight takes a while longer.
Make sure your blades are fully upgraded.

You're going to eat those words if you play it on Titan. It's the only difficulty where the Trials seem easy compared to the final fight.
09-12-2013, 12:57 PM #93
3rbGC
Keeper
Good Work mate Shiver
09-15-2013, 06:00 PM #94
DARK_LORD_132
Do a barrel roll!
Love this game and im almost platinum this will do the work.
09-17-2013, 08:05 PM #95
Default Avatar
viper23
I can confirm that orbs maxed work on easy and hard difficulty. What I am WONDERING about is how the difficulty change happens, every save on easy i load into this - I can edit the orbs - but when I select hard and SAVE it bumps it to easy again. Was it supposed to be able to edit an easy save into a HARD save?
Thanks brother=D
09-18-2013, 06:37 AM #96
zero.nam3
Do a barrel roll!
really useful Smile
12-11-2013, 05:06 PM #97
crim
Brute
Anyone have any idea how the difficulty on it works? Because the orbs work on easy normal or hard, but how do you change the difficulty? Do you pick a Hard save so the game registers you are on hard then switch it to easy via editor? or vice versa?
03-22-2014, 02:23 AM #98
georwar
Save Point
:yes: Finally worked. I leave my save data.
Here the test
Sorry for my English.
Works in Blanck profile
Small tutorial:
first create a save data. easy mode. copy it to a usb.
saved only parom.sfo. on your pc
create another. save data. titan mode
copy it to a usb.
replace the PARAM.SFO.
follow the steps in the video tutorial.

open the tool God of War Ascension Save Editor
and modify the amount of orbs. they want. :yes:
Last edited by georwar ; 03-22-2014 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Finally worked
03-22-2014, 06:29 AM #99
Any hope for infinite health and magic?
04-03-2014, 05:46 PM #100
Originally posted by Sonoro View Post
Hi everyone, i've been coding this savegame editor, don't judge it yet, cause the new version will include unlocks and other stuff. Don't delete any of the files in the folder or the program won't work.
You can easily modify your red orbs amount in few seconds and switch your difficulty.

• Tutorial •
- Play a game in EASY mode on God of War Ascension and save the game (The game usually saves automatically each 2 minutes)
- Export your savegame from your PS3 to your USB Drive.
- Load your SaveGame into the program
- Edit your stuff
- Save and load it back on your PS3
- You're done. Enjoy.

• Download •

• Thanks to: •

- Flatz -
- Aerosoul94 -
- Red-EyeX32 -

Where is the newer version at? I've used this one dozens of times, just looking for a new editor, lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo