09-22-2013, 06:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); heres a save for every class ( apart from wich doctor ) wich has the Armour modded in some way or form,

its mainly just attack speed ( so you attack really fast ) with no other stats so u can mix and match unless you have modded the stats of ur characters to like 1 mill...

all characters are lvl 60 paragon 100, with some modded weps, and there stats are modded to like 1mill in everything so its up to u to keep the save or not...

Both EU and US saves are in this....

PLEASE NOTE THE MODDED ITEMS ARE NOT IN THE STASH!

by now you should no how to get this to work on ur own ps3! so please dont ask :(

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to stinkyjoint for this useful post:

bejekas, KipLaird, Mantrophy, rjneid, ZaRaKiii
09-26-2013, 10:24 PM #11
hynnessy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by lokote2134 View Post
Hey cam you mod some armors to have +999999 armor and 9999999% bonus xp plz before the patch comes out and removes all modded stuff

If you would pay attention you would know that he did not make the gear... As far as the health doing that i have never seen that before i modded my save with game genie with 10 million all stats and never had it do that before im assuming someone hex edited it funky. Here is a little tut on item modding.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by hynnessy ; 09-26-2013 at 10:41 PM.
09-26-2013, 10:52 PM #12
to do that to the health i use idles stats editor and maxed everything out
10-01-2013, 09:55 AM #13
Someone please help. The US save says its corrupted. I try to copy it to system and I get a corrupt message.
10-02-2013, 12:42 PM #14
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Did u resign it bro to ur profile?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo