Post: Grand Theft Auto V Full Saveset! No Resign Needed! 31/32 Story Trophies
09-26-2013, 06:46 AM #1
LaughTracks
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's my GTA V full save set, EXCEPT 1 story trophy, which is "Three Man Army" which theres no save for it, but you can load any of theses saves call up your friends and go to airport and survive on a 3 or more star wanted level for 3 minutes..

BUT YOU MUST DELETE YOUR PROFILE SAVE because your profile save is registered on your ID and these saves are registered on a BLANK, dont worry about deleting your profile save its just the settings. which you can change them again.

and yes i know theres like 3 saves with CHEATS activated, BUT you can still get the trophies! i tested myself and my other three friends tested,

I used BruteForce, i Decrypted all the saves and registered them as BLANK users and then Encrypted them. so NO NEED FOR RESIGNING Happy

Credit: by me and
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Tested: by me and three others, worked perfectly

[US Saveset]
Mega Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Mediafire Download: You must login or register to view this content.

[EU Saveset]
Mediafire Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Credit: You must login or register to view this content. thanks for making an EU version of my saveset! Smile

UPDATE: this ngu member uploaded the "Solid Gold, Baby" trophy !

Mega Download: You must login or register to view this content.

credit: You must login or register to view this content. thanks for your help man! i was actually in the progress of doing it, but now you uploaded, saves me time. thanks alot Smile

UPDATE #2: Download the Mediafire link, that has the solid gold and every other save. Happy

UPDATE #3: my friend You must login or register to view this content.
just released his Beast Save lol its actually a better save! the saves pops on load 'Alot of Cheddar' 'Multi-Disciplined' 'Show Off' 'San Andreas Sightseer' 'Close Shave' POPS ON FREAKIN LOAD! and finish the last mission in front of you and you get 'A Mystery, Solved' 'Career Criminal' 'Solid Gold, Baby' 8 trophies with this save with both gold trophies!

heres the Download link: You must login or register to view this content. his "Beast Save" lol all Credit goes to him. he spent 70+ hours. please give him a thanks

Originally posted by Robert1990 View Post
Thanks very much for the saves man. Tested and work 100%
Last edited by LaughTracks ; 10-18-2014 at 05:05 PM. Reason: updated.

The following 164 users say thank you to LaughTracks for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, {JC}Modz, 150coyote, abusaedan, Agamakus, Agent Beast, Ahmad Ali, anaconda2011, Analeise, Angelus Satani, Asian, atus, Baianco, bartvandelft97, BASIA2001, bexta74, bigburt82, BigTrain, BigZaNe2011, burnout4, C_MAN, CalicoWomack, Captain Harlock, carrera, chicane, ChrisBalrog, Cien, costagg77, Creepzoid 0___0, CronicImpulse, Dante dmc, DEDETOM, dix-76, dolby1, dolf1, DonGiuliiano, Doodle, dragak, dufruffo, DUMBLEDORE, EagleEye80, elite2011, EyeballGlare, Fapping Machine, Farva, Femme Fatale, Feraligatr92, Gabberhard, GamerHov, GodofHosting, Gommy, GTAKing99, hammy2009, Harvester51, Hellstenen, hooligan68, houdrummer, Im A Stig, ImPiffHD, ImSpeedOG, Ironseven7, Isaac Clarke, isigo, Bichote, JacobModz2015, Jasdeep, jatt510, Jaytech, jedt, jhonatan garcia, JonatasNuno, Jtripz, K3ViNPwNz-, kashiboy, khkudhgfjvbk, KipLaird, Klauss, KmartSecurity89, koz3bal, lolik, lordbongsnipa69, MaddDogg00, mambojambo85, mark1, mattyboy93, mauswanderer, meikemann, mexi001, Millennium_King, mister-mistery, MLGKitty, MOHN, Monkeydad1977, Moya13, MR_M5, Mr.Alfredo, muce75, mzaslam, NegativeZEN, nekstlevel and 64 other users.
09-26-2013, 06:50 AM #2
very nice

The following 3 users say thank you to Khaotic_G35 for this useful post:

Agent Beast, Illuminatikz, K3ViNPwNz-
09-26-2013, 07:05 AM #3
K3ViNPwNz-
Little One
so i dont have to resign any of them with xploder?just simple transfer and use?
Last edited by K3ViNPwNz- ; 09-26-2013 at 07:09 AM.
09-26-2013, 07:13 AM #4
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by K3ViNPwNz
so i dont have to resing any of them?

yes simple transfer and use, all the saves are registered as BLANK users. so basically works on any PS3 account. i have tested and my friends tested. it works dude.
09-26-2013, 07:15 AM #5
LaughTracks
Little One
so i dont have to resign any of them with xploder?just simple transfer and use?

but you have to DELETE your PROFILE save, dont worry the profile save is just the settings. and can be changed again.
09-26-2013, 07:17 AM #6
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
So when will you get the Solid Gold ,baby trophy save ?
09-26-2013, 07:29 AM #7
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by Cgamer48 View Post
So when will you get the Solid Gold ,baby trophy save ?

its in progress at the moment, but will update soon.
09-26-2013, 07:29 AM #8
K3ViNPwNz-
Little One
Originally posted by InHerOwnWords View Post
but you have to DELETE your PROFILE save, dont worry the profile save is just the settings. and can be changed again.

Alright 100% trophy worked.Thnx very much op
Last edited by K3ViNPwNz- ; 09-26-2013 at 08:01 AM.
09-26-2013, 07:33 AM #9
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by InHerOwnWords View Post
its in progress at the moment, but will update soon.

ight thanks man can't wait
09-26-2013, 07:38 AM #10
LaughTracks
Little One
ok got it to work but I didnt recieve the 100% trophy.gonna retry again.

Alright 100% trophy worked.Thnx very much op

did you delete your profile save?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo