Post: I am a Platinum Fairy Fencer F (JP, PSN) trophy saveset
10-20-2013, 05:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Howzers. Bringing you another trophy set for a niche title of Fairy Fencer F / orever.

Here's a link to save set for some trophies of the game.

You must login or register to view this content.

Transfer all saves to the USB and then copy them to your PS3. You will have to add your own param.sfo to all saves!

Then when you're in the game, load the following numbered saves and perform these actions.

SAVE33:
- Unseal the goddess with S-rank card
- Plant the sword to raise tower's level to f39
- Go to lv39 of the tower, win the battle, then go to town and to the bar for a subevent
- Get the 40th fairy card, which is another S-rank card
- Unseal the devil, kick his ass and get GoldT (for defeating him) as well as SilverT (for unsealing all 40 swords). Don't underestimate him, he can still hit hard despite your levels, so don't neglect healing.
- Plant the sword to raise tower's level to f40
- Go to lv40 of tower and defeat the enemy for GoldT (conquering all 40 floors of the tower)
- Upgrade Fang with WP to maximum to get SilverT (upgrade one party members abilities to full) and BronzeT (upgrade one ability)

Note: Fighting at least one battle will also give you three trophies for amount of battles fought.
BronzeT (50 battles won), Bronze T (200 battles won), and SilverT (500 battles won)

SAVE32: Go to "!", defeat the series of four bosses and wait for end credits to get SilverT (Normal ending seen)

SAVE30: Go to "!", defeat the series of four bosses and wait for end credits to get GoldT (Alyn ending seen)

SAVE14: Go to "!", defeat the series of four bosses and wait for end credits to get GoldT (Tiara ending seen)

SAVE24: Go to "!", defeat the boss and get BronzeT (for getting Rolo on your team)

SAVE21: Go to "!", defeat the boss and get BronzeT (for getting Apollones on your team)

SAVE35: Turn in S rank advancement quest for SilverT (achieve S guild rank)

Miscellaneous:
1. Load up save 33, and go to floor 14 of the tower. Use Harler, transform her and then use her EX ability to score 275 hits against the five enemies you're fighting for SilverT (achieve 250+ hits).
2. Still on floor 14, have Tiara and Harler on the team, then use Tiara's 200 SP attack skill for 65hits on enemies, followed by transforming Harler, and using her EX ability for massive damage. If total exceeds 100000 damage, you get another SilverT (inflict more than 100000 damage).
3. After you get second S-rank fairy from f39 of the tower, level the card to lv10 by fighting two battles on f28 of the tower for BronzeT (increase a fairy rank to lv10).
4. Achieve Avalanche in any next battle for SilverT (get 100 avalanche attacks).
5. BronzeT (play for more than 20 hours) should pop up automatically.
6. Achieve full tension meter in any next battle for SilverT (have tension meter maxed 300+ times).
7. Load up save 30, defeat the final boss series and make a clear data save. Then load this save and skip all events by pressing R2, then confirming by picking top prompt. You get BronzeT at start of game (for becoming Alyn's Fencer), another BronzeT at about 30% into the game (for traveling somewhere spoilerish), and another BronzeT about 60% into the game (for powering up Alyn). Since you're level70+ with my main team Fang, Tiara and Harler, you should be able to get these three trophies within 40 minutes.

Unfortunately I no longer have the saveset for remaining five trophies, which are...

1. BronzeT (have 100.000.000 gil).
2. SilverT (kill 10000 enemies).
3. SilverT (perform 300 air combos).
4. BronzeT (one party member hits lv99)
5. GoldT (all party members are lv99).
Last edited by Selvaria ; 01-25-2015 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Adding the saves for last five trophies

The following 16 users say thank you to Selvaria for this useful post:

19willy74, asukalangley1, chaoszage, g11, Herrkulez, Jakartacoc1, necronzero, NuclearArmpit, ps3re, ripherup, ryohayabusa, SHAkA, Shigumas, thebigTZ, VercettiCool
10-20-2013, 08:16 PM #2
wow very nice, hope u upload saves for other trophys too Happy
11-08-2013, 11:06 PM #3
First post updated with saves for remaining trophies, making the saveset platin.

The following user thanked Selvaria for this useful post:

ryohayabusa
11-14-2013, 01:33 AM #4
Nice thx Happy ur my hero
11-18-2013, 06:01 AM #5
w4ffl3
Keeper
How much Yen is Fairy Fencer F on the JPN PSN? Smile
11-18-2013, 08:38 AM #6
I can't check since I bought it, but if I remember correctly it was about 6300 yen.
03-14-2014, 01:52 AM #7
Originally posted by Selvaria View Post
Howzers. Bringing you another trophy set for a niche title of Fairy Fencer F / orever. With a nice sexy picture of course.=)

Here's a link to save set for some trophies of the game.

Transfer all saves to the USB and then copy them to your PS3. You will have to add your own param.sfo to all saves!

Then when you're in the game, load the following numbered saves and perform these actions.

SAVE33:
- Unseal the goddess with S-rank card
- Plant the sword to raise tower's level to f39
- Go to lv39 of the tower, win the battle, then go to town and to the bar for a subevent
- Get the 40th fairy card, which is another S-rank card
- Unseal the devil, kick his ass and get GoldT (for defeating him) as well as SilverT (for unsealing all 40 swords). Don't underestimate him, he can still hit hard despite your levels, so don't neglect healing.
- Plant the sword to raise tower's level to f40
- Go to lv40 of tower and defeat the enemy for GoldT (conquering all 40 floors of the tower)
- Upgrade Fang with WP to maximum to get SilverT (upgrade one party members abilities to full) and BronzeT (upgrade one ability)

Note: Fighting at least one battle will also give you three trophies for amount of battles fought.
BronzeT (50 battles won), Bronze T (200 battles won), and SilverT (500 battles won)

SAVE32: Go to "!", defeat the series of four bosses and wait for end credits to get SilverT (Normal ending seen)

SAVE30: Go to "!", defeat the series of four bosses and wait for end credits to get GoldT (Alyn ending seen)

SAVE14: Go to "!", defeat the series of four bosses and wait for end credits to get GoldT (Tiara ending seen)

SAVE24: Go to "!", defeat the boss and get BronzeT (for getting Rolo on your team)

SAVE21: Go to "!", defeat the boss and get BronzeT (for getting Apollones on your team)

SAVE35: Turn in S rank advancement quest for SilverT (achieve S guild rank)

Miscellaneous:
1. Load up save 33, and go to floor 14 of the tower. Use Harler, transform her and then use her EX ability to score 275 hits against the five enemies you're fighting for SilverT (achieve 250+ hits).
2. Still on floor 14, have Tiara and Harler on the team, then use Tiara's 200 SP attack skill for 65hits on enemies, followed by transforming Harler, and using her EX ability for massive damage. If total exceeds 100000 damage, you get another SilverT (inflict more than 100000 damage).
3. After you get second S-rank fairy from f39 of the tower, level the card to lv10 by fighting two battles on f28 of the tower for BronzeT (increase a fairy rank to lv10).
4. Achieve Avalanche in any next battle for SilverT (get 100 avalanche attacks).
5. BronzeT (play for more than 20 hours) should pop up automatically.
6. Achieve full tension meter in any next battle for SilverT (have tension meter maxed 300+ times).
7. Load up save 30, defeat the final boss series and make a clear data save. Then load this save and skip all events by pressing R2, then confirming by picking top prompt. You get BronzeT at start of game (for becoming Alyn's Fencer), another BronzeT at about 30% into the game (for traveling somewhere spoilerish), and another BronzeT about 60% into the game (for powering up Alyn). Since you're level70+ with my main team Fang, Tiara and Harler, you should be able to get these three trophies within 40 minutes.

Here's a link to second saveset that will net you remaining five trophies, as well as the sexy platty. I did not work on these saves personally, they've been passed on to me from a friend.

Instructions!
1. Load save number 12, go to the shop and sell anything to get BronzeT (have 100.000.000 gil).
2. Still on save 12, murder one enemy to get SilverT (kill 10000 enemies).
3. Still on save 12, perform one more air combo to get SilverT (perform 300 air combos).
4. Load save number 10. Note that Rolo and Apolones are still on lv98, while other six party members are lv99 or higher. Go to Sckesh tower and fight battles there until Rolo hits lv99 for BronzeT (one party member hits lv99), and continue fighting until Apollones hits lv99 for GoldT (all party members are lv99).
5. Ding - sexy platty is yours.

Um,I can't download it from PutLocker
03-14-2014, 10:57 PM #8
Your post made me thought that the saveset might have been deleted, but it's still available and I was able to d/l it.
09-07-2014, 07:28 PM #9
necronzero
Bounty hunter
Second save set was deleted, can someone reupload plz?

Quick edit: these saves work with NA PSN version of the game. I just Bruteforced, Changed Title ID and resigned.
Last edited by necronzero ; 09-08-2014 at 01:54 AM.
09-08-2014, 03:54 PM #10
Thanks for these saves.

Originally posted by necronzero View Post
Second save set was deleted, can someone reupload plz?

Quick edit: these saves work with NA PSN version of the game. I just Bruteforced, Changed Title ID and resigned.

+1, second save was deleted, thank to reupload:p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo