Thread: Dark souls modded games save

1. Join Date Nov 2013

Posts 2

Membership Standard

11-24-2013 11:52 PM #1 Dark souls modded games save

Hey, nextgen im here to bring the people a great darksouls modded game save, it has 2 modded accounts { 1 account att 1 with 9k hp and 9k stamina it aslo has 999 stats, and also 1k equipment load and momded weapons/armor, can teleport anywhere at the start of game, also has unlimited castings, note that if you switch out the unlimited casting, you, it is a nice low level pvp or pve build it has everything in the game and everything is maxed out, and 999999999 souls, anyone is interested message me on psn @ {Cable_Guy568} in subject box put DKS NGU =] hope to be hearing from any of you and hope to meet you on darksouls one day

p.s. I only have legit pvp when its organized, so if you want to pvp message me with DKS PVP

2. The Following 2 Users Groaned At Master-Bey-Shun For This Awful Post:

BIGPOPAPUMP (12-03-2013), YnO (11-25-2013)

Kyoshiro Are you high?

Join Date Apr 2011

Posts 428

Membership Standard

11-25-2013 12:42 AM #2

Lol, you're seriously keeping this to yourself. And worse yet, you're asking people to message you, especially for a save?

There's like 10 modded gamesaves of Dark Souls lying around in NGU. People can easily find those, rather than messaging you.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kyoshiro For This Useful Post:

5. Join Date Oct 2013

Posts 1

Membership Standard

12-08-2013 05:42 PM #3

I sent a request to you on PSN in which you replied for information from me and I sent it to you but you never sent me anything at all or replied to me when I sent you an inquiry.