12-06-2013, 09:36 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I have here another SaveSet, for the easy but annoying CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, it was on sale so I decided to take a punt so here it is;

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by mark1 ; 06-26-2018 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Tip for a possible glitch, found by Klauss

The following 54 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

_AAB_, 19willy74, Arkatakor, asaa, belga, BigFox, billy67, cantwin, Dalmin, Drchaos, FaceShredder, flyboyissac, gnasmanya, Herrkulez, Ihavedownsynd., jasonhh, jayke99, jedt, jhonatan garcia, jonathanjr321, Kasuje, Klauss, lolik, LordSessho, macpcc, mauswanderer, mikewara, Mookkinn, Nathan-Davis, nick526xxh1, nomura, Opazzum, peste, Platina, ps3re, kankuro33, samuelgallagher, sarasimon840108, selvin santos, sfcat, SHAkA, Sirprizer, suteksan, tangofox, Taytoutay, tonyhawks, Voodoo_Gen, W10QPR, wolf82, wolfteam1218, xorissao, xSOADx, yyuuko
12-06-2013, 09:50 PM #2
Herrkulez
Little One
nice work, thanks for your saveset, do you make a saveset for NCIS?

The following user thanked Herrkulez for this useful post:

mark1
12-06-2013, 09:53 PM #3
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Herrkulez View Post
nice work, thanks for your saveset, do you make a saveset for NCIS?

I don't have that game but if I did I would!! lol
And you are more than welcome to the save mate Winky Winky
12-06-2013, 11:04 PM #4
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by mark1 View Post

I have here another SaveSet, for the easy but annoying CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, it was on sale so I decided to take a punt so here it is;

**I had to resign with Xploder because I couldn't get BruteForce to work, maybe you'll have better luck?**

nicee really good post as always mate even tho its a really easy game.. good work:yes:

The following user thanked Sirprizer for this useful post:

mark1
12-06-2013, 11:29 PM #5
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by PRIZERONE View Post
its a really easy game

lol Happy I know its easy but its also tedious! this save should make it less of an headache!
Glad you like it though mate.
12-07-2013, 11:33 AM #6

**I had to resign with Xploder because I couldn't get BruteForce to work, maybe you'll have better luck?**

Thanx for the save man !
if anyone is having problem to get scavenger hunt trophy just reload the save and pick up the yellow hard hat again.
I just got this game after i saw the thread here! and i got my platinum in some 20 minutes so yeah this save is as good as an instant platinum!
Awesome job!

The following 4 users say thank you to Klauss for this useful post:

FaceShredder, mark1, Mr_Party, xorissao
12-07-2013, 12:11 PM #7
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Klauss View Post
Thanx for the save man !
if anyone is having problem to get scavenger hunt trophy just reload the save and pick up the yellow hard hat again.
I just got this game after i saw the thread here! and i got my platinum in some 20 minutes so yeah this save is as good as an instant platinum!
Awesome job!

You, like everyone else is more than welcome to the save Happy glad you liked it.
Thanks for confirming they work, I too tested these saves and all trophies popped first time for me, must be semi glitchy at times though? Least we know to repeat the steps if it doesn't work first time.
Did you use the EU ver save or did you test a US one? Just curious to know if the US ones work.
12-08-2013, 01:58 AM #8

my game's from EU PSN DIGITAL
12-08-2013, 10:52 AM #9
Dalmin
Bounty hunter
Thanks for the saves, but I can't resign with Bruteforce or PS3 Save Resigner. This is really weird, my game.conf is updated... Why is there a problem with Bruteforce ? Can't get it work, anyone else had this problem ?
Last edited by Dalmin ; 12-08-2013 at 02:26 PM.

The following user thanked Dalmin for this useful post:

mark1
12-08-2013, 02:38 PM #10
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Dalmin View Post
Thanks for the saves

There's a button for that! Winky Winky

Originally posted by Dalmin View Post
I can't resign with Bruteforce or PS3 Save Resigner. This is really weird, my game.conf is updated... Why is there a problem with Bruteforce ? Can't get it work, anyone else had this problem ?

I too had this problem with BruteForce, I had to resign with Xploder to get it to work!
We just need someone with a bit of knowledge about a games 'Secure file ID' to shed any light as to why it doesn't register poperly in BruteForce, until then it looks like a job for Xploder only I'm afraid. :(
Last edited by mark1 ; 12-08-2013 at 02:42 PM.

The following user thanked mark1 for this useful post:

jhonatan garcia

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo