12-07-2013, 02:30 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the Platinum Save Set for LEGO MARVEL Superheroes for PS3, brought to you by Frodo, storm2502, Captain Harlock and DrNick201.

My 99.9% Save:

Follow instruction:

Originally posted by storm2502 View Post
Earned 3 trophies from PSN in "LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes".

Stan's Soapbox (Bronze)
Turn into Stan Hulk It's Me Time! (Bronze)
Read a comic in Deadpool's room on the Helicarrier Alter Ego (Bronze)
Perform all big LEGO figure transformations
for me only this pop up....

Originally posted by storm2502 View Post
Update:

"Earned 3 trophies from PSN in "LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes".

Stan-tastic (Silver)
Rescue Stan Lee from every peril (Single Player) You Win a No-Prize! (Gold)
Complete game 100% (Single Player) Ultimate True Believer (Gold) Unlock all True Believers (Single Player)

Follow more instruction:

The last gold brick can be obtained in a race. The race is located at the same level height as the helicarrier, above the water to the left of Kingpin Tower (On the map it is the icon of a Staff with a diamond).

Best character to use for the race Star guy (Guardians of The Galaxy). Use X button to ascend and O button to descend, don't be afraid to make sharp turns, but also make sure you don't spam the O or X buttons or you will fail.

Replaying missions from inside the Helicarrier will get you the story trophies.

For story related trophies, head inside the Helicarrier and go to the control panel, and replay the story missions. Load the mission, collect a few studs, then pause the game, choose "quit" then select "Save and Exit", it will then save and the trophy for that level should pop. Rinse and repeat for the rest of the story trophies.

Now use this Save and follow instruction:

For all Character trophies, purchase the final blacked out characters using this Save:
Originally posted by DrNick201 View Post
Okay guys, I made a save for the SINISTER SIX and X-MEN trophys:

To unlock Sinister Six: buy Mysterio (possibly also the alternate costumes for Electro and Green Goblin) and it will pop

To unlock X-Men: buy Psylocke (possibly also the alternate costume for Cyclops) and it will pop

sorry for the zippyshare link, mediafire was not working for me. I had already unlocked the Avengers, Brotherhood and Zoo trophys before I knew you guys were looking for them, so I don't know if they will pop or not.

Alternate Mediafire download for DrNick201's Save:

Originally posted by Captain
hello everyone,
since the save for the caracter-related trophies doesn't work with the digital version of the game because of the patch released on the disc-version but not released yet for the digital version i decided to do the trophy on my side for the digital version of the game and here it is for you:

if you own the digital version you must use this save the other one posted here won't work, normally you can use my save with the disc version but it should be tested.

to unlock every caracter-related trophy simply hold triangle and the caracter menu will show up, on the forth row there is a carater named Kurse that can be purchased, do it and every trophy related with caracters will pop, be patient as it can take 10-15 seconds between each trophy.

don't forget to hit the thanks button Winky Winky

And please go here for any remainder trophies, just use the Saves posted above and you will be fine:

Enjoy :p
Last edited by Red ; 01-27-2014 at 12:36 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

achinech, ambis, Animal27, ATLien, blastman, Captain Harlock, cookies24, DJR_Supreme, fenicce, Gandalf, Isaac Clarke, jaypark851001, Mago de Oz, mauswanderer, mcr1978, Mnemonic7, MusicGamer, QSOX, Rich Davies, User451687468100, SHAkA, Smexeh, storm2502, wilir, yy26jet

The following 3 users groaned at Red for this awful post:

A86, brd23, xSOADx
12-09-2013, 10:38 PM #20
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
tyrion619 posted a request for a 100% save , leon81_de posted his 99,9% save in his post, and shortly after hispost got deleted.
Then soon after this you post a 99,9% save with the exact gameplay time as the save of leon81_de, he posted twice in this thread here that the save belongs to him and he didnt get an answer, instead of that his posts got deleted again.

Looks a bit suspicious to me

If im wrong i apologize, but how you explain the exact gameplay time?

I honestly don't know, I spent a lot of time collecting the Gold Bricks for this Save, probably just a coincidence, I certainly do not steal Saves, not without asking for permission.
12-11-2013, 11:57 PM #21
Hi All,

First time poster, having just joined today.

This may sound daft but I downloaded the file to replace mine as I got to the end of the game, rescued all the Stan Lees and finished off by going through the main 15 Story Missions in Free Play, only to have the game then re-lock Deadpool, whom I had unlocked weeks ago, leaving me stuck at 99.8% with everything done.

As a result, I deleted the game data and thought I might try installing this one to see if I could pop the final two missing trophies (Well Done, You Win a No Prize & Have You Ever Tried Shawarma?) by completing whatever was missing in this save file. However, when I came to install it, it said the file was corrupted, followed by some random letters and numbers in brackets. Is there some way I could get this to work so I can try and get the final two trophies?

Many thanks in advance,

Dave.
12-12-2013, 12:25 AM #22
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by comedydave1979 View Post
Hi All,

First time poster, having just joined today.

This may sound daft but I downloaded the file to replace mine as I got to the end of the game, rescued all the Stan Lees and finished off by going through the main 15 Story Missions in Free Play, only to have the game then re-lock Deadpool, whom I had unlocked weeks ago, leaving me stuck at 99.8% with everything done.

As a result, I deleted the game data and thought I might try installing this one to see if I could pop the final two missing trophies (Well Done, You Win a No Prize & Have You Ever Tried Shawarma?) by completing whatever was missing in this save file. However, when I came to install it, it said the file was corrupted, followed by some random letters and numbers in brackets. Is there some way I could get this to work so I can try and get the final two trophies?

Many thanks in advance,

Dave.

Sounds like you did not resign the Game Save correctly.
12-12-2013, 05:01 AM #23
Save works, no trophies pop up. Anyone got a different result. Resigned to US version.
12-13-2013, 09:28 AM #24
Hi again,

Many thanks for the response to my post. Since this is the first time I've ever tried a game save, could someone perhaps talk me through what precisely I need to do to resign the game save?

Initially, I downloaded the file, extracted the files in the archive file to a folder called SAVEDATA which I then put into a folder called PS3 on my flash drive. I then plugged the flash drive into the PS3, went to the GAME SAVE UTILITY, selected the flash drive and chose the file on it. Then when I pressed triangle and chose copy, it came up with the 'File Corrupted' message. I'm guessing there is something else I need to do but am still a novice when it comes to this side of things.

Many thanks in advance and apologies for seeming so thick when it comes to all of this...

Dave.
12-13-2013, 11:26 AM #25
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by comedydave1979 View Post
Hi again,

Many thanks for the response to my post. Since this is the first time I've ever tried a game save, could someone perhaps talk me through what precisely I need to do to resign the game save?

Initially, I downloaded the file, extracted the files in the archive file to a folder called SAVEDATA which I then put into a folder called PS3 on my flash drive. I then plugged the flash drive into the PS3, went to the GAME SAVE UTILITY, selected the flash drive and chose the file on it. Then when I pressed triangle and chose copy, it came up with the 'File Corrupted' message. I'm guessing there is something else I need to do but am still a novice when it comes to this side of things.

Many thanks in advance and apologies for seeming so thick when it comes to all of this...

Dave.

Use Xploder here:

If you don't own Xploder, try here:
12-13-2013, 12:25 PM #26
Many thanks indeed, Frodo. I'll give it a go and see how I get on.

If all else fails, I'll have to bite the bullet and try and play through the game again, despite the glitches and the dreadful flying controls/races etc.

Dave.
12-13-2013, 06:33 PM #27
Is there a way to use this game save for the Ps4 version?
12-13-2013, 06:52 PM #28
Well, after all that, still no luck. I tried both methods.

I followed the Bruteforce instructions to the letter but still got the 'File Corrupt' message when trying to copy it to my machine. Then when I tried to install the PS3 Resigner, it complained that there was a more up to date version of Microsoft C++ on my machine and tried to point me at a website to attempt to solve the issue. Given that I am not that technically minded or proficient, I had no choice but to cancel the installation and give up. I just don't understand how other people can get it to work and I can't. All I want to do is pop the last two trophies for completion sake yet can't because of some nonsense corruption issue. This is ridiculous!

Anyway, thanks for the attempts to assist. I really appreciate it. I just wish I could have had better luck but, as usual, that's reserved for everyone but me.

Dave.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo