Post: How to unban (NOT UNREMOVE) yourself from PSNProfiles.com
12-24-2013, 04:58 AM #1
Wojo77
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I posted this on page 7 of a different feed and someone asked me to create a post so more ppl could find it. So here it is:

Just to let everyone know, u can unban yourself form PSNProfiles.com pretty easily (for now anyways).
What u need:
A PS3 and a PS4 (I'm assuming EVERYONE has 1 by now! Lol)
Step 1: Go to your trophy collection on your PS3 and switch to Online Mode.
Step 2: Go to the game u were flagged for and hide the trophies for it (this itself will not remove the ban from your account, the game will still be visible and highlighted in Red!).
Step 3: Sync your trophies on your PS3 (having hidden all trophies for all games flagged) AND on PSNProfiles.com (sync from PS3 FIRST!).
Step 4: Log OUT of your account on your PS3 and log IN to your account on your PS4.
Step 5: Sync your trophies on your PS4 AND PSNProfiles (sync on PS4 FIRST!).
You should now see an Error script in the place the notice for your flagged game(s) was. After about 10-15mins update your account again (if u r a premium member, if not, wait till your account updates again, THIS APPLIES TO ALL STEPS!!).
Now, like magic, the game has disappeared from your PSNProfiles account! U will loose ALL recognition on PSNProfiles.com for the game itself (all trophies will no longer count towards your totals)and all your Country and World ranks will now reappear!!
Hope this helps!

UPDATE! Just so u all know, I do not subscribe or have I tried this on ANY OTHER SITE!! This is for PSNProfiles.com. If it DOES work on any of the other trophy tracking sites pls leave a comment below for others who might want to know. Thx NGU community!
Last edited by Wojo77 ; 12-28-2013 at 04:42 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Wojo77 for this useful post:

a.fox, Cien, Herrkulez, isigo, Klauss, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Pewp, Platina, sonicfan20036, TheForce, TrophyHunterCat, xLew--, xSOADx, XxCOD5DEVILxX
12-24-2013, 06:57 AM #2
TheForce
Do a barrel roll!
I'll get my PS4 in January. Will this wipe out even the "You have hidden trophies" sign?
12-24-2013, 07:51 AM #3
Wojo77
Haxor!
No, it will still say u have hidden trophies.
12-24-2013, 01:42 PM #4
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Just did It just now thanks a lot Smile
12-24-2013, 04:44 PM #5
What if I don't have a PS4?
12-24-2013, 05:01 PM #6
Have FFun as u Will get your Ps4 Banned As u Take a Modded account onto the ps4 You Will get console Banned So Good Luck with this Lool
12-24-2013, 05:32 PM #7
Wojo77
Haxor!
No, u won't get your console banned!
First: Hiding trophies does NOT mean u have a MODDED account!! Second: if u look at the bottom of the home page of PSNProfiles.com it says they are NOT affiliated with Sony in any way so it is IMPOSSIBLE for your CONSOLE to be band cause of this. I figured this out after I picked up my PS4 at the midnight launch and I've done it on 3 different accounts with out any of them getting banned.

The following user thanked Wojo77 for this useful post:

xSOADx
12-24-2013, 05:38 PM #8
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by xClickyModzNGU View Post
Have FFun as u Will get your Ps4 Banned As u Take a Modded account onto the ps4 You Will get console Banned So Good Luck with this Lool

Read before you post lmao also this isnt true some modded accounts get banned, some not
12-24-2013, 05:50 PM #9
Wojo77
Haxor!
Sorry, the only way I've found so far is with a PS4. I've tried it with 2 PS3's and it didn't work.
12-24-2013, 06:06 PM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Wojo77 View Post
So I posted this on page 7 of a different feed and someone asked me to create a post so more ppl could find it. So here it is:

Just to let everyone know, u can unban yourself form PSNProfiles.com pretty easily (for now anyways).
What u need:
A PS3 and a PS4 (I'm assuming EVERYONE has 1 by now! Lol)
Step 1: Go to your trophy collection on your PS3 and switch to Online Mode.
Step 2: Go to the game u were flagged for and hide the trophies for it (this itself will not remove the ban from your account, the game will still be visible and highlighted in Red!).
Step 3: Sync your trophies on your PS3 (having hidden all trophies for all games flagged) AND on PSNProfiles.com (sync from PS3 FIRST!).
Step 4: Log OUT of your account on your PS3 and log IN to your account on your PS4.
Step 5: Sync your trophies on your PS4 AND PSNProfiles (sync on PS4 FIRST!).
You should now see an Error script in the place the notice for your flagged game(s) was. After about 10-15mins update your account again (if u r a premium member, if not, wait till your account updates again, THIS APPLIES TO ALL STEPS!!).
Now, like magic, the game has disappeared from your PSNProfiles account! U will loose ALL recognition on PSNProfiles.com for the game itself (all trophies will no longer count towards your totals)and all your Country and World ranks will now reappear!!
Hope this helps!

UPDATE! Just so u all know, I do not subscribe or have I tried this on ANY OTHER SITE!! This is for PSNProfiles.com. If it DOES work on any of the other trophy tracking sites pls leave a comment below for others who might want to know. Thx NGU community!

personally, i use PSNTrophyLeaders, run by the same people i think but its so much better, and free to refresh your account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo