01-04-2014, 06:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here is my save for Minecraft.
You'll well get a total of 21 out of 29 Trophies
Just Resign the save, follow the steps on the signs and you'll get the trophies
(There is a 4 sec delay when you completed the task to get the trophy.)

***Trophies your going to need to do by yourself***

Delicious Fish-Make a Fishing Pole and start fishing
Monster Hunter- Kill any mobs
Leader Of the Pack[/COLOR]-Just tame one more wolf
Sniper Duel-I should have a OP Bow around the village somewhere. Kill a Skeleton from where you can't see him and move closer till you see him again and kill him
Return to Sender-Go to the nether and hit the fire ball back to the Ghast
The End? and The End- go to NewWorldSaint for this save. Link is at the bottom

Click You must login or register to view this content. to download my save.

NewWorldSaint Minecraft Saveset- You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: NewWorldSaint has saves for some trophies for the ones you need to do by yourself

Edit2: Some trophies might not work because of mobs or bugs.I can't improve the save because i don't have minecraft atm
Last edited by x1_1X1_1x ; 01-27-2014 at 03:02 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to x1_1X1_1x for this useful post:

BigTrain, dazzer1892, dragak, Drumma516, DUMBLEDORE, gogeta62, LaughTracks, mark1, mauswanderer, MedioHazard, NewWorldSaint, Nick21, playdude28, poetic410, Power Match, RicardoJames, ryu2050, selvin santos, socia, srandys74, Tyrion619, vincentz36400
01-04-2014, 07:01 PM #2
already got a save set in progress sir.
01-04-2014, 08:18 PM #3
Originally posted by NewWorldSaint View Post
already got a save set in progress sir.

oh okay. im trying to do mine all in 1 go. instead of trying to download multiple saves. the only i cant do is kill the enderdragon trophy. so i'll link your thread since you have the save for it
01-05-2014, 01:26 PM #4
Originally posted by 1x View Post
oh okay. im trying to do mine all in 1 go. instead of trying to download multiple saves. the only i cant do is kill the enderdragon trophy. so i'll link your thread since you have the save for it

Oh didn't realize what you were doing actually this save would way more useful and timesaving than what mine where. You can just upload the saves to this thread feller. I will take my thread down and we can combine them both into one.
01-05-2014, 01:32 PM #5
Originally posted by NewWorldSaint View Post
Oh didn't realize what you were doing actually this save would way more useful and timesaving than what mine where. You can just upload the saves to this thread feller. I will take my thread down and we can combine them both into one.

I just notice i put save set in the title. What I mean was my trophy save. I was just uploading my save. And I'm done with it. There are some trophy I can't do. So I link yours which has the trophy save. Just add my post to your post.
01-08-2014, 07:13 AM #6
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Just resigned and loaded the game I'll tell you which pops in a little while. Thanks for the Save Bro, It shaved a ton of time off I really appreciate itEnzo=D

TiphatTiphatTiphat:yes::plank:Dancing=Sad Awesomebart:
You must login or register to view this content.
01-08-2014, 07:14 AM #7
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Bro i just loaded up the save and all I have to say is Wow you did a Fantastic job with this seriously man Thanks repp++ for sure
01-08-2014, 09:16 PM #8
Hey

Thanks for your save but where i can found the last wolf for Leader Of the Pack
01-08-2014, 09:18 PM #9
Thank you
01-09-2014, 12:20 AM #10
how about make a new thread and everyone show off their maps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo