01-13-2014, 04:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. I am uploading a working Bioshock 2 trophy save. I have tested these and all work. Just resign the saves using Xploder or [PS3] Save Resigner (or you can possibly be able just to overwrite the MAINSAVE.BSG but not shore). If there is anyone that will need help just as me Awesome face. Each save is loaded by where the trophy will be at or close to them and each save also has instructions within there correct save folder. This will not get you 100% as there are online trophies as well but will get you everything you will need for single player. You will need winrar or something similar to open .rar files

You must login or register to view this content.

9-irony
pick up the golf club in the corner with telekenesis and throw it at the andrew ryan statue

adopt a little sister
adopt the little sister in front of you and trophy will unlock

big spender, all plasmids, fully upgraded a plasmid
buy all the plasmids and you will unlock the following...
big spender
fully upgraded a plasmid
all plasmids

confronted grace
take the key and then either kill grace or leave the room

counterattack
wait for the splicer to throw a grenade at you, once he does hit L3 to throw it back at him

dealt with every little sister
press square to rescue the little sister and trophy will unlock

defeated the preacher
finish off simon wales and trophy will unlock

first research
use the camera on the enemy in front of you and then take him out

found lambs hideout, savior
complete the objective to unlock...
found lamb's hideout
savior

fully upgraded a weapon
access the we the people machine in front of you and buy the drill upgrade at the very top to unlock trophy

grand daddy
take out the big daddy without dying to unlock grand daddy

heading to the surface, against all odds, big brass balls, escape
complete the objective in front of you (shoot it) and then run to the elevator. it will unlock the following...
heading to the surface
against all odds
big brass balls
escape

master gatherer
walk up to the little sister and hit square to pick her up, trophy will unlock after a few seconds

master hacker
use the remote hack dart on the machine in front of you to unlock trophy

master protector
2 enemies will start running out of the door and the objective will immediately pop up telling you to pick up the little sister. the flying turret should take care of the 2 enemies running out but if not just take them out without getting hit. pick up the little sister to unlock the trophy

max plasmid slots, reunion
max plasmid slots
reunion

nose for news
either rescue or harvest little sister, watch the short cutscene and trophy will unlock

one research track
kill the splicers while the camera is rolling to unlock trophy

prolific hacker
hack the machine in front of you to unlock the trophy

rapture historian
pick up audio diary to unlock rapture historian

research master
All you have to do is wait for the Big Sister to come and start the camera. Once the camera is going just kill her. This is on easy with a lot of ammo.

sinclair's solution, trap master, bought a slot
complete the objective (hit the switch in front of you) to unlock sinclair's solution.
shoot 3 enemies with the weapon already equiped to unlock trap master.
get on the train to the next area. walk a little bit and take out the big daddy and then the little sister. after that go to the gatherer's garden machine and buy a plasmid slot and bought a plasmid slot will unlock.

unbreakable
finish off the big sister without dying

upgraded a weapon, all weapon upgrades
walk up to the power to the people machine and get the shotgun upgrade at the bottom to unlock....
upgraded a weapon
all weapon upgrades

Again this will not get you a platinum but will get you all single player trophies. I am using official PS3 firmware 4.53

ENJOY

The following 15 users say thank you to yoshemahino for this useful post:

armmyperez, BigTrain, Ember2012, gatoCRM, Jakartacoc1, khkudhgfjvbk, mark1, Outblast_MOH, reptil-1997, SHAkA, toncruise, tskwerl, WillDemon, xSOADx
02-13-2014, 09:44 PM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by yoshemahino View Post
Hello everyone. I am uploading a working Bioshock 2 trophy save. I have tested these and all work. Just resign the saves using Xploder or [PS3] Save Resigner (or you can possibly be able just to overwrite the MAINSAVE.BSG but not shore). If there is anyone that will need help just as me Awesome face. Each save is loaded by where the trophy will be at or close to them and each save also has instructions within there correct save folder. This will not get you 100% as there are online trophies as well but will get you everything you will need for single player. You will need winrar or something similar to open .rar files

9-irony
pick up the golf club in the corner with telekenesis and throw it at the andrew ryan statue

adopt a little sister

big spender
fully upgraded a plasmid
all plasmids

confronted grace

counterattack
wait for the splicer to throw a grenade at you, once he does hit L3 to throw it back at him

defeated the preacher

first research

found lamb's hideout
savior

fully upgraded a weapon
access the we the people machine in front of you and buy the drill upgrade at the very top to unlock trophy

grand daddy

complete the objective in front of you (shoot it) and then run to the elevator. it will unlock the following...
heading to the surface
against all odds
big brass balls
escape

master gatherer
walk up to the little sister and hit square to pick her up, trophy will unlock after a few seconds

master hacker

master protector
2 enemies will start running out of the door and the objective will immediately pop up telling you to pick up the little sister. the flying turret should take care of the 2 enemies running out but if not just take them out without getting hit. pick up the little sister to unlock the trophy

max plasmid slots
reunion

nose for news
either rescue or harvest little sister, watch the short cutscene and trophy will unlock

one research track

prolific hacker

rapture historian

research master
All you have to do is wait for the Big Sister to come and start the camera. Once the camera is going just kill her. This is on easy with a lot of ammo.

complete the objective (hit the switch in front of you) to unlock sinclair's solution.
get on the train to the next area. walk a little bit and take out the big daddy and then the little sister. after that go to the gatherer's garden machine and buy a plasmid slot and bought a plasmid slot will unlock.

unbreakable

walk up to the power to the people machine and get the shotgun upgrade at the bottom to unlock....
upgraded a weapon
all weapon upgrades

Again this will not get you a platinum but will get you all single player trophies. I am using official PS3 firmware 4.53

ENJOY

thx bro!
03-04-2014, 02:58 AM #3
no prob. took me some time as i did not play the game in a long time but with these saves it should only take a few hours to get all single player trophies. It also took me around 30 hours of online play to get all online trophies as well.

The following user thanked yoshemahino for this useful post:

Thatsmyhoe1
04-12-2014, 10:37 AM #4
meikemann
Save Point
its missing Look at You, Hacker trophy
06-23-2014, 05:13 AM #5
this save really works, thanks for it
06-23-2014, 07:26 PM #6
Thank You Smile
07-08-2014, 07:44 PM #7
You are all welcome for the save set. I put a lot of work into them.
08-16-2014, 09:04 PM #8
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Hello everyone. I am uploading a working Bioshock 2 trophy save. I have tested these and all work. Just resign the saves using Xploder or [PS3] Save Resigner (or you can possibly be able just to overwrite the MAINSAVE.BSG but not shore). If there is anyone that will need help just as me Awesome face. Each save is loaded by where the trophy will be at or close to them and each save also has instructions within there correct save folder. This will not get you 100% as there are online trophies as well but will get you everything you will need for single player. You will need winrar or something similar to open .rar files

9-irony

adopt a little sister

big spender
fully upgraded a plasmid
all plasmids

confronted grace

counterattack

defeated the preacher

first research

found lamb's hideout
savior

fully upgraded a weapon

grand daddy

heading to the surface
against all odds
big brass balls
escape

master gatherer

master hacker

master protector

max plasmid slots
reunion

nose for news

one research track

prolific hacker

rapture historian

research master

unbreakable

upgraded a weapon
all weapon upgrades

ENJOY

Thread added to the master index... Nice job!
08-16-2014, 11:51 PM #9
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Thread added to the master index... Nice job!

wow thanks. Never thought I would make it to the master list. But i did spend a lot of time getting these done

The following user thanked yoshemahino for this useful post:

BigTrain
08-16-2014, 11:54 PM #10
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
wow thanks. Never thought I would make it to the master list. But i did spend a lot of time getting these done

Welcome to the big leagues sir lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo