03-09-2014, 05:13 AM #1
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Remember To Say Thanks!

Heres a list of what the saves should get you!

More Popular Than John Lennon
Chinpokolypse
No Child Left Behind
For the Hoarder
Two Girls, One Stick
Face Hoff
Inside Joke
Full Arsenal
Clothes Whore

and many more!

The Following linkwill get you these trophies:

Save 06- is a Plat save i dont know if it will pop any thing!

Save 02- Is The save for Chinpokomon,All Friends and few other trophies. What you need to do is load the save and buy the David Hasselhoff face then go the final mission and in the mission find the last chinpokomon its a SHOE! and get the following frinds in the final mission-
Chinpokomon Corporation: Collect all 30 ChinPokomon
Ike: During the assault on Clydes keep, the little kid will start crying, fart on the flame next to him to be his friend.
These friend are in Mr.Slaves ASS also if you use the summon of Mr.Slave while fighting in his Ass its a trophy
117) Mr. Hat: Automatic
11Cool Man (aka Tustin) Big Gay Al: Answer the Phone to friend him.
119) Catafish: Automatic
120) Sparrow Prince: Automatic
121) Frog King: Automatic

And Now Save 00
is the save for all weapons and costumes and all you need to do is go left of the school there is a log next the path choose shrink with the gnome dust by hitting L1 to select it and then i think its L2 to shrink then walk in the log and open the chest and grab everything and those 2 trophies will pop!

You must login or register to view this content.

USE ONLY SAVE 00 Out of following download for the following trophies
Here is a save for most of the kenny killings plus never sold a thing and never let a friend die!
Outpatient
2 girls one stick- make sure you are wearing the hair makeup and on the make over for the hands i cant think of the name.
No child left behind
Irritable Bowels
Pulling Mud
For the Hoarder
Just Saying Hi
Made This for You
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JamesDRobbins ; 03-16-2014 at 07:42 PM.

The following 71 users say thank you to JamesDRobbins for this useful post:

605justin, ambis, Animal27, Battlehorst0, BigTrain, Blenderr100, CalicoWomack, chaoszage, cpod210, cRaCk_, Dalmin, dart3978, demonikon, DEradicator, DevastatorX, Drakefast, Elduder, em1n3mfan, Harvester51, Isaac Clarke, ishotboston, Jaytech, jjvegt, Kojiaque, korndom9, krustytoe, lawless___, Liongooder, Lone_Inferno, Maaatttyy1295, Maple Leafs, mark1, meninobolsa, MistWalker99, NegativeZEN, noreglink, NYdragon89, omron, Padavona, PC_, Platina, Plus Power, prototye76, Raiki, robotsdontcry, saucisse, selvin santos, Serenity, simonislava, snake43, starkjim87, sunsetlover, tds1993, Terrador, thebestplayer, tylerthegr8, Ultrabong, Wastelandboy, Westers, wolfteam1218, xdankarx, xSOADx, ZAEK_DD, zayneisaacs,
03-09-2014, 05:20 AM #2
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
Woah dude! I was honestly about to work on a save set on Wednesday but my saves got corrupted which led to me starting from scratch, was missing the costumes trophy for the plat and you just saved me time.
03-09-2014, 05:32 AM #3
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ishotboston View Post
Woah dude! I was honestly about to work on a save set on Wednesday but my saves got corrupted which led to me starting from scratch, was missing the costumes trophy for the plat and you just saved me time.

no prob
03-09-2014, 09:58 AM #4
Awesome save set dude! I love the game and beat it twice already, but hate the hustle of EVERY weapon and EVERY character.
03-09-2014, 10:49 AM #5
chriz
Haxor!
Nice work man, i have trouble resigning these saves and changing it to the digital version, i know the id is NPUB31306 but it doesn't work for some reason. Can you help me out here?
03-09-2014, 03:56 PM #6
DEradicator
Little One
all hail king James lol, thanks alot dude
03-09-2014, 04:34 PM #7
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by chriz View Post
Nice work man, i have trouble resigning these saves and changing it to the digital version, i know the id is NPUB31306 but it doesn't work for some reason. Can you help me out here?

sorry man i have no idea how maybe some one on here can help you. I use xploder i dont use Bruteforce
03-09-2014, 04:36 PM #8
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by jz67swizz View Post
all hail king James lol, thanks alot dude

No problem i wa waiting for some one to upload but then i said hell ill make a 3rd play through and see if i can finally get those trophies and well 9 hours later i did lol
03-09-2014, 09:40 PM #9
DEradicator
Little One
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
No problem i wa waiting for some one to upload but then i said hell ill make a 3rd play through and see if i can finally get those trophies and well 9 hours later i did lol

im pretty sure i got like 5 or more trophies that are listed with this save. For the Chinpokomon trophies im sure it will unlock all three and also for the friend trophies it also popped "More popular than Jesus".
03-09-2014, 11:22 PM #10
wetdirt28
Save Point
Does anyone know how to update Bruteforce so that it recognizes this game?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo