06-11-2014, 02:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I have completed the game with all trophies this morning.
So i thought i could upload my Platinum Savegame.

The Savegame is almost at the end of the game so you can still earn a couple of trophies. (I tested the save with my second account).

The Trophies are:

You must login or register to view this content.

1. Iron Chef – Download Save 1: Cook five types of food (Just cook anything at the oven)
2. Coffee Aficionado – Download Save 1: Brew three cups of coffee. (Then drink one, save, drink one, save, drink one, save -> trophy)
3. Candyman – Download Save 1: Eat one fruit drop per day (Eat one, save etc. until trophy pops)
4. Communicator – Download Save 1: After you have completed the game, start a new game and talk to the Man who wears a box five times until he says drink the coffee.
5. Detective - Download Save 1: Read a diary page
6. Gamer – Download Save 1: Go to the kitchen and play ESP
7. Muso – Download Save 1: Go to the kitchen and listen to music with the Music Player
8. Companion – Download Savew 1: Talk to the Sleepy Cat five times
9. Friend To the Flora - Download Save 1: Leave your Appartment and to the right is Chuck a Plant press X to give "him" the water.
10. Pet Lover – Download Save 1: If you have managed to get the cat to your appartment talk with her five times.
11. Patient – Download Save 1: Just go to the final boss and run from left to right avoid her attacks and after a while she will leave on her own.
12. Soda Aficionado – Download Save 1: Adopt the cat to obtain the cat key for the hospital, you can freeze your regular Soda here. Drink it.
13. Nobleman - Download Save 3: go to Appartment 202 and use the ham with the meat hook.
14. Gourmet Chef - Download Save 4: Go to the Kitchen and cook the ham, after it combine Ham + Pickels.

15. Paranoid - Download Save 5: Leave your Appartment, Go left through the doors, Down the stairs, through the left double door, follow the hallway till you reach the final door on the right, down the stairs, through the right door, go through the brown door right next to the electronic sign, follow the hallway till you see a yellow/brownish door go through it and shoot the "thing".

16. Fearless – Download Save 6: Enter the mirror in your Appartment, follow the right path trough the door. On the left side is the elevator. Turn off your light and call it. The Daddy will come and chase you. Use a video guide to escape!

17. Schizophrenic - Download Save 7: Leave your Appartment through the window, go right till you see a house with smashed windows and a open black entrance. Then admit that you know him.

18. Fusion Chef - Download Save 1: (just combine the sliced cheese with the cheese crackers (7x) and combine your rice pudding with the fruit salad. this is enough to get the trophy. Thanks to Hellx for the reminder.)

19. Fast Food Chef – Download Save 1: Just eat the Ultimate Hamburger
20. Fine Diner – Download Save 1: Eat something
21. Barista – Download Save 1: Brew three cups of espresso. (Then drink one, save, drink one, save, drink one, save -> trophy)

22. Friend To The Fellow Man - Download Save 1: Leave your Appartment and go to Appartment 204 inside Appartment 204 look for the Director and give him all the comics.

23. Friend To The Fauna – Download Save 1: If you gave the director all your comic books you will recieve 5 boxes of cat food. Give those boxes to the cat. Take a Guide for the exact locations of the cat.

24. New Man – Download Save 1: (Dont adopt the cat),Just go to the hospital, pick up the note and enter the last room on the left. It pops with Pacifist if you have managed to not shot anything.

25. Soda Jerk Adopt the cat to obtain the cat key for the hospital, you can freeze your Mexican Soda here. Drink it.

26. Peaceful Man – Download Save 1: Complete the game with the save first than start a new game. Instead of givin Chie the old doll, give her your Sleepy Cat Doll. The Game ends here.

27. Grounded - Download Save 8: Go to the Hospital and complete the game

28. Expert - Download Save 8: Go to the Hospital and complete the game

29. Old Man - Download Save 8: Go to the Hospital and complete the game (dont consume any items)

30. Demolished Man - Download Save 8: Drink the three milk bottles (dont heal yourself after it), consume the three red pills then go to the hospital and complete the game.

31. Friend To The Sick - Download Save 8 Leave your Appartment go to the Gun Shop and give Hank the 5 Health Drinks. (Do this during the Old Man Run since it would destroy your possibility to obtain the Red one)

32. Green Dreamer - Download Save 1: (take 5 green pills and go to bed after each swallowed pill. you can carry 3 at once, after you run out of pills get some in your bath room. the conversation can be done with no order, thanks to hellx for the reminder!)

33. Blue Dreamer - Download Save 1 (same instruction as with green dreamer, but take instead the green pills the blue ones, thanks to hellx for the reminder!)

34. Pacifist - Download Save 1: After you've ecountered the mother, you will recieve the code for the hospital. Go there and complete the game.

35. Wise Man - Download Save 2: Go straight to the Hospital, open the door with the cat logo on it, freeze 2x Sodas and the Mexican Soda.
Go out to the Double Door, drink both sodas and the Mexican, eat the Ultimate Hamburger.

36. Antagonist - Download Save 8: Go to the Hospital and beat the game. (Dont use any flare or meat, you wont have to since no enemy is alive)

Now you will be able to enter the door.

Save: You must login or register to view this content.
Save 2 "White Ending": You must login or register to view this content.
Save 3 "Nobleman": You must login or register to view this content.
Save 4: "Gourmet Chef": You must login or register to view this content.
Save 5: "Paranoid": You must login or register to view this content.
Save 6: "Fearless": You must login or register to view this content.
Save 7: "Schizophrenic" You must login or register to view this content.
Save 8: "Grounded, Antagonist, Expert, Blue Ending, Red Ending, Friend to the Sick" You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE: Grounded, Antagonist, Expert, Blue Ending, Red Ending, Friend to the Sick TROPHY SAVE Uploaded

Posted by You must login or register to view this content.

Just in case the saves from the first post might get deleted, here is my backup. The archive contains all eight files from this saveset. Each of them is tagged properly.
Last edited by KenpachiNix ; 06-13-2014 at 05:14 PM.

The following 91 users say thank you to KenpachiNix for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, Agamakus, Andyman88, atari, azizX, BASIA2001, Bigmac6097, BigTrain, Bronhatelo, Captain Harlock, Carbonox35, coma199402, cRaCk_, CronicImpulse, Danilo Maurici, DJR_Supreme, Dojo67, Ember2012, freerew, gogeta62, GYNOUGH, habolo96, hallofinjustice, Hellstenen, hellx, in4x, Isaac Clarke, Isanta, JakeRobles, Jaytech, Jb90, jedt, jomy, KarbonItami, kchij, KingSwitchY, krustytoe, L-Griever, Lemons, Lone_Inferno, Lotha123, mark1, mawax, mexi001, Mnemonic7, MoiraBurton, Mr.Monster, TheChosenOne, NeeoSanders, NoblemanThief, NuclearArmpit, Omega_17, OptimusSonic, panos0000, PapaHacks, Pferd, Plathunter8, poetic410, RageSoul51, rencas, reptil-1997, Rex Evil, sagittarus, saucisse, scarfac, scienide, User451687468100, SHAkA, simmo_316, skruff, thebestplayer, thebigTZ, turko2006, Ungahs, vitalij, wakawaka21, Wednesday 13, wolfteam1218, xBIG_RABx, xorissao, xSOADx, yukina_yue, Zero4ph
06-11-2014, 03:43 PM #2
Originally posted by KenpachiNix View Post
Hello,

I have completed the game with all trophies this morning.
So i thought i could upload my Platinum Savegame.

The Savegame is almost at the end of the game so you can still earn a couple of trophies. (I tested the save with my second account).

The Trophies are:

Iron Chef - Cook five types of food (Just cook anything at the oven)
Coffee Aficionado - Brew three cups of coffee. (Then drink one, save, drink one, save, drink one, save -> trophy)
Candyman - Eat one fruit drop per day (Eat one, save etc. until trophy pops)
Communicator - After you have completed the game, start a new game and talk to the Man who wears a box five times until he says drink the coffee.
Detective Read a diary page
Gamer Go to the kitchen and play ESP
Muso Go to the kitchen and listen to music with the Music Player
Companion Talk to the Sleepy Cat five times
Friend To the Flora - Leave your Appartment and to the right is Chuck a Plant press X to give "him" the water.
Pet Lover - If you have managed to get the cat to your appartment talk with her five times.
Patient - Just go to the final boss and run from left to right avoid her attacks and after a while she will leave on her own.
Soda Aficionado - Adopt the cat to obtain the cat key for the hospital, you can freeze your regular Soda here. Drink it.

Fast Food Chef - Just eat the Ultimate Hamburger
Fine Diner - Eat something
Barista - Brew three cups of espresso. (Then drink one, save, drink one, save, drink one, save -> trophy)
Friend To The Fellow Man - Leave your Appartment and go to Appartment 204 inside Appartment 204 look for the Director and give him all the comics.
Friend To The Fauna - If you gave the director all your comic books you will recieve 5 boxes of cat food. Give those boxes to the cat. Take a Guide for the exact locations of the cat.
New Man -(Dont adopt the cat),Just go to the hospital, pick up the note and enter the last room on the left. It pops with Pacifist if you have managed to not shot anything.
Soda Jerk Adopt the cat to obtain the cat key for the hospital, you can freeze your Mexican Soda here. Drink it.
Peaceful Man -Complete the game with the save first than start a new game. Instead of givin Chie the old doll, give her your Sleepy Cat Doll. The Game ends here.

Pacifist - After you've ecountered the mother, you will recieve the code for the hospital. Go there and complete the game.
Wise Man Adopt the cat, eat the ultimate burger, go to the hospital open the door with the cat paw on it and freeze all sodas you have drink them and try to go through the double door. (It should work, i havent tried that. Had a mental status of A- in the green ending so it should work if you do all the steps)

Save: You must login or register to view this content.

If a Platinum Save is already available, a mod can close the thread.

Huge thanks!!! This will help a lot of people.
06-11-2014, 03:59 PM #3
zero.nam3
Do a barrel roll!
Great Save. Hope this help a lot of trophy hunters.
06-12-2014, 11:14 AM #4
Save worked perfectly.Any save for Expert mode?

Will test White Ending shortly.

Does anyone have a save with all 5 health tonics or at least the last remaining one in inventory (Hank trophy)?
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 06-12-2014 at 11:42 AM.
06-12-2014, 12:33 PM #5
Zero4ph
I defeated!
YES!! finally thanks man, mods you can close my old thread about this. Winky Winky
Last edited by Zero4ph ; 06-12-2014 at 12:45 PM.
06-12-2014, 03:10 PM #6
Originally posted by another user
Wise Man Adopt the cat, eat the ultimate burger, go to the hospital open the door with the cat paw on it and freeze all sodas you have drink them and try to go through the double door. (It should work, i havent tried that. Had a mental status of A- in the green ending so it should work if you do all the steps)

Didn't worked for me :/ Still green.

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

turko2006
06-12-2014, 04:08 PM #7
Im sorry to hear that.
If i have time, i will check it out.
Last edited by KenpachiNix ; 06-12-2014 at 04:26 PM.

The following user thanked KenpachiNix for this useful post:

RageSoul51
06-12-2014, 05:00 PM #8
First of all thank you for this save,as I was 0% till yesterday.

Secondly if you still play it by any chance,could you upload a save with the ham already baked but not combined and eaten? Or close to the place when we need to give out the ham?

We need only 1-2 saves and this can be a platinum save set (meaning that a user can get the platinum with the available saves).
06-12-2014, 07:24 PM #9
Well i checked the white ending and i was able to trigger it.

-> You must login or register to view this content.
Sorry for the German Version Happy. First option is entering, second is leaving.

If you want i could upload the updated save (did a lot to rise the Mental Level).

To the other questions i dont know if i replay the game. :/

The following user thanked KenpachiNix for this useful post:

RageSoul51
06-12-2014, 07:31 PM #10
zero.nam3
Do a barrel roll!
Please do upload the updated save.

The following user thanked zero.nam3 for this useful post:

ChokeSermon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo