Post: Metal Gear Solid 2 - FULL Platinum Save Set (PS3/PSVita)
07-29-2014, 05:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I collected some saves and put them together, and since the "great" YnO deleted his save set, I decided to make a complete save set of MGS2.

In the folders you'll get 2 files, which are important : DATA.BIN and MASTER.BIN, you need to overwrite these with your save (paste over).For the VR missions be aware than you must finish a VR mission for the Piece of Cake trophy to make it look legit.Then use the save for 50 VR, and finally the save for the 500 VR.

I don't take credit for these saves.Most saves are converted from X360 saves (YES!!! they do work, I tested myself).

Unlock trophies on PSVita

1.Create a save on PS3 on patch 1.03 while connected to PSN
2.Copy the save to USB
3.Replace DATA.BIN,MASTER.BIN and PARAM.PFD (some save don't need the latter file) from my save to yours
4.Press Update in KG Resigner
5.Copy save back to PS3
6.Go to transfarring menu
7.Remove cloud link on save that has missing data
8.Link save to cloud
9.On PSVita go to load game (connect to PSN before) and let the save sync
10.Load the save and do the action to get the trophy.

Trophies that are not included :

- Hurt Locker - This is at the very beginning, just hide a body in a locker.
- No Boss of Mine - You need to defeat every boss after you completed the game.Use the save provided, which has the Boss Battle unlocked.
- Piece of Cake - Just complete 1 VR mission.

Credits goes to :

- unostar for telling me that the X360 saves do WORK.
- BigTrain Huge thanks to my bro, for providing the missing saves.Kudos Winky Winky
- Captain Harlock for the 50 VR save : You must login or register to view this content.
- Sergiofukmen for Photo Finish : You must login or register to view this content.
- Danilo Maurici for Complete Stealth and Wigs : You must login or register to view this content.
- NeoMike and Femto from 360heaven : You must login or register to view this content.

Save Set : You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

EDIT : 8/18/2014 Silence is Golden & Steamed trophy fixed.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 08-19-2018 at 09:37 AM.

The following 481 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

417, 8DIMPLES8XD, a13135666548, Aekhenaten, aerojade007, Aipys, Aitch, alaa, aldros, alegio20, alex330, alice6341, AngelfireUk83, angeloislive, anonsim, antonio0, Arkatakor, Armhanzas, armmyperez, arsn14, ARTHURIUSS, ARu-16, ArUk046, Ashraf1979, assssfukkk, Atreus100, Autoesclavo, aw8, awesomw1, b0shey, B3lmont, BadDayKSA, bangbangbang7, batman148, bbelleza, beachguy26, beluga323, benlumain, BerzerkBarrage, Beto_guaraja, BigBang, BigBoss196, BigTrain, BIO9527, birka, Black-Cat, black-rabite, blackshuyin, BlancoBB, blaze4, BlazeRelas, bleech304, Bloodborne11229, BluexKiddo, Bolll, Bomb_Perignon, Bra-C-Ket, brairfox, Brentage, brokolo, broxdeckers, BubbaDaBarb, BufaloAcquatico, Bugueiro, Bulidmacha, Burnsyboy, buttsniffer21, ByTheWay23, [email protected], Caliber001, canikoblivan, cferguson, ChateauLatour, cheatteddeath, chicane, chjachn, chozen1337, christiano0913, citizen502, clever21, clicksn2005, cloudrasengan, cocaxaj475, Coffee, crashintime, cthulhu74, d2rk, daftdaftdaft, Daisaku33, danganronpa4, Danichin, DannyDevito, DanteLowell, DanteTvG, dapreacher23, daremo_kureiton, Dark Nacho, Dark Night Hunter, Dark_Hero, darkflow100 and 381 other users.
07-29-2014, 08:49 PM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32842[/ATTACH]

I collected some saves and put them together, and since the "great" YnO deleted his save set, I decided to make a complete save set of MGS2.

I don't take credit for these saves.Most saves are converted from X360 saves (YES!!! they do work, I tested myself).

In the folders you'll get 2 files, which are important : DATA.BIN and MASTER.BIN, you need to overwrite these with your save (paste over).For the VR missions be aware than you must finish a VR mission for the Piece of Cake trophy to make it look legit.Then use the save for 50 VR, and finally the save for the 500 VR.

Yes, I don't have saves for every trophy, but I'll start the game on a dummy account, and do what I can.

If anyone has the missing saves, is free to contribute.Missing saves are ex.Moving Day,Sharing is Caring,Silence is Golden,Steamed,etc.This is because the X360 achievement list is combined with MGS2 and MGS3, and these achievements do not exist.

Credits goes to :

- Captain Harlock for the 50 VR save : You must login or register to view this content.
- Sergiofukmen for Photo Finish : You must login or register to view this content.
- Danilo Maurici for Complete Stealth and Wigs : You must login or register to view this content.
- NeoMike and Femto from 360heaven : You must login or register to view this content.

Save Set : You must login or register to view this content.

I still have the save set for this on my PC lol

I think these saves are already posted in the mass MGS thread but i'll have to check.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

RageSoul51
07-29-2014, 08:53 PM #3
xorissao
Little One
Nice!!!

How do you convert a 360 file to PS3!?!?
07-29-2014, 08:55 PM #4
BigTrain
Former Super Mod

Yes, I don't have saves for every trophy, but I'll start the game on a dummy account, and do what I can.

If anyone has the missing saves, is free to contribute.Missing saves are ex.Moving Day,Sharing is Caring,Silence is Golden,Steamed,etc.This is because the X360 achievement list is combined with MGS2 and MGS3, and these achievements do not exist.

Credits goes to :

I'll upload and link the set I have to you so that you can have it... let me know once you DL it so that I can delete it from my mediafire.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 07-29-2014 at 10:43 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

RageSoul51, raperorapero, TrundleTheGreat, xorissao
07-29-2014, 09:03 PM #5
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
I'll upload and link the set I have to you so that you can have it... let me know once you DL it so that I can delete it from my mediafire.

Of course.Sadly there were a lot of rip-offers (ungrateful people)...
Last edited by BigTrain ; 07-30-2014 at 06:57 PM.
07-29-2014, 09:07 PM #6
BigTrain
Former Super Mod

Credits goes to :

Thread added to the master index... Nice work! And yes there are a ton of leachers on here but there are also a ton of great people who contribute and are respectful of others work!

The following 2 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

RageSoul51, xorissao
07-29-2014, 10:22 PM #7
xorissao
Little One

Will you put that one in the main post? b

EDIT: THANKS!
Last edited by BigTrain ; 07-30-2014 at 12:21 AM.
07-29-2014, 10:41 PM #8
Originally posted by xorissao View Post
Will you put that one in the main post? btw THANKS!

Here is the updated platinum save set : You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

xorissao
07-29-2014, 10:49 PM #9
xorissao
Little One
Here is the updated platinum save set : You must login or register to view this content.

Beautiful! Just beautiful!

edit: VAMP EYER trophy isn't included, you should say that in the 1st post, but if there is a save on the last checkpoint it should be possible!
Last edited by xorissao ; 07-29-2014 at 10:52 PM.
07-29-2014, 11:03 PM #10
Originally posted by xorissao View Post
Beautiful! Just beautiful!

edit: VAMP EYER trophy isn't included, you should say that in the 1st post, but if there is a save on the last checkpoint it should be possible!

It is included.You can get that trophy by pressing R1 at the ending cutscene.

Any end-game save will do the job.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo