08-24-2014, 11:48 AM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to another Save Set (This is only a SEMI Save Set) this time for PSN Game Proteus.

Now before you download it and ask where are the other saves for the other trophies let me answer.

Firstly almost all of the saves "postcards" within this save game have all been created just before a trophy pops such as the endings. But for some reason the game does not allow you to use saves for the ending and it means that you need to play the game through by yourself for the 3 hidden trophies (should take about 20 mins each for all 3 to pop manually)

Secondly the 2 most difficult trophies in the game do not unlock either there are saves within this that should have allowed them to pop but again I am unsure why the game does not allow this. So the saves are still included but you CANNOT earn the trophies from them. I tried several times with different saves and it was the same end result.

So the trophies that can be earned from this are.

The Hidden Door
Beach Combing
The Garden Of Forking Paths
The Circular Ruins
Lost Gods of Albion
Think Like a Mountain
Generall Historie of Planets <- BASIA2001 has provided a working save so make sure to thank them.
Silent and Void <- Load save 2 and wait for the game to end and it will pop with the others.
Turning Back <- Load save 2 and wait for the game to end and it will pop with the others.
The Further One Goes <- Load save 2 and wait for the game to end and it will pop with the others.

Trophies to gain manually.

Unraveling the Landscape

These trophies should take about an hour and a half for the last 4 trophies so be aware of that. The endings will take about 20 mins but if you go for all 4 it will take about an hour and a half.

If you want to download the save set and use it feel free I was in 2 minds to release it as it is not a complete save set and I didn't want people to complain that I have not managed to give you a 100% in the game and for that i apologize.

If someone finds a way on how to get the trophies to pop then please feel free to post and I will update the OP with the information you provide and credit will be given to you for finding out how to unlock them.

Download:

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by BASIA2001 View Post
Hay @The_Gazra i made in save game for You must login or register to view this content.

This has been tested and verified as working. Simply load the last postcard and walk forwards and the trophy will pop the last plant is under the tree in front of you.

Thanks BASIA2001 for this I am not sure how you managed it but we are all grateful Happy

Please thank them at there post which is here

Here is a tip from Brunoo Gordoo thanks for the hint I am sure this will help people Happy

Originally posted by Brunoo
So here is my tip Smile
i loaded save 2
and i just let my self there..
that is all you gotta do, and then you unlock 4 trophies :
"The Circular Ruins - You must login or register to view this content."
and if you keep there, in the middle of the white circle, the seassons will pass by .. it may take abbout 1h or less
but if you keep there, you will end up completing the game so you get these 3 trophys:
"Silent and Void - You must login or register to view this content." ; "Turning Back - You must login or register to view this content." and ; "The Further One Goes - You must login or register to view this content."
wich you can see here - You must login or register to view this content.

and then you're more than halfway through the 100% trophylist Smile
i hope this helps any of you out there

PS: on this trophy "The Garden Of Forking Paths - You must login or register to view this content." , i had to walk, more.. so i walked to the right of the save, then i came back, and went straight (passed where the save was) and then i found a house, and my trophy popped up there.. all the others, ive done my self.. now i need just more 2 "Generall Historie of Plantes - You must login or register to view this content." and "Unraveling the Landscape - You must login or register to view this content."
again, hope i helped you guy's Happy
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 12-24-2014 at 11:09 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

BASIA2001, BigTrain, BRAIAN12345, Brunoo Gordoo, busterdawg69, Carramrod235, cRaCk_, cX89Xc, GodofHosting, Herrkulez, Ihavedownsynd., isigo, jedt, NeoFrost, Nick21, NuclearArmpit, PC_, puffao, saucisse, SHAkA, Sirprizer, tangerinos, Taytoutay, Uncle Ted, Zero4ph
08-24-2014, 11:58 AM #2
Well done ! I'm gonna give it a try later
08-24-2014, 12:15 PM #3
SHAkA
League Champion
great thanks for the save sets.
08-24-2014, 12:29 PM #4
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Gazra View Post

Welcome to another Save Set (This is only a SEMI Save Set) this time for PSN Game Proteus.

Now before you download it and ask where are the other saves for the other trophies let me answer.

Firstly almost all of the saves "postcards" within this save game have all been created just before a trophy pops such as the endings. But for some reason the game does not allow you to use saves for the ending and it means that you need to play the game through by yourself for the 3 hidden trophies (should take about 20 mins for all 3 to pop manually)

Secondly the 2 most difficult trophies in the game do not unlock either there are saves within this that should have allowed them to pop but again I am unsure why the game does not allow this. So the saves are still included but you CANNOT earn the trophies from them. I tried several times with different saves and it was the same end result.

The Hidden Door
Beach Combing
The Circular Ruins
Lost Gods of Albion
Think Like a Mountain

Silent and Void
Turning Back
The Further One Goes
Unraveling the Landscape
Generall Historie of Plantes

These trophies should take about an hour for the last 5 trophies so be aware of that. The endings will take about 20 mins but if you go for all 5 it will take about an hour.

If you want to download the save set and use it feel free I was in 2 minds to release it as it is not a complete save set and I didn't want people to complain that I have not managed to give you a 100% in the game and for that i apologize.

If someone finds a way on how to get the trophies to pop then please feel free to post and I will update the OP with the information you provide and credit will be given to you for finding out how to unlock them.

Download:

Thread added to the master index... Another great contribution from you mate! :yes:
08-24-2014, 12:40 PM #5
Great job.
08-24-2014, 03:46 PM #6
The_Gazra
League Champion
No worries guys this is the best I could do with this hopefully it is good enough to be here on NGU I would have really preferred to be able to provide a complete 100% save set but I guess some games have limitations :(
08-24-2014, 10:34 PM #7
PC_
Mario!
No worries guys this is the best I could do with this hopefully it is good enough to be here on NGU I would have really preferred to be able to provide a complete 100% save set but I guess some games have limitations :(

Great job.

Hell if it only popped 1 trophy it would be better than nothing. Yet another amazing set from the amazing The_Gazra Winky Winky
08-24-2014, 10:50 PM #8
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T

Firstly almost all of the saves "postcards" within this save game have all been created just before a trophy pops such as the endings. But for some reason the game does not allow you to use saves for the ending and it means that you need to play the game through by yourself for the 3 hidden trophies (should take about 20 mins for all 3 to pop manually)

The Hidden Door
Beach Combing
The Circular Ruins
Lost Gods of Albion
Think Like a Mountain

Silent and Void
Turning Back
The Further One Goes
Unraveling the Landscape
Generall Historie of Plantes

These trophies should take about an hour for the last 5 trophies so be aware of that. The endings will take about 20 mins but if you go for all 5 it will take about an hour.

Download:

ResistTheSunWeird boring game soo cheers for the saves man

The following user thanked Sirprizer for this useful post:

Brunoo Gordoo
08-25-2014, 12:26 PM #9
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by PC
Great job.

Hell if it only popped 1 trophy it would be better than nothing. Yet another amazing set from the amazing The_Gazra Winky Winky

Originally posted by pzrrrrr View Post
ResistTheSunWeird boring game soo cheers for the saves man

Thanks guys I no the "Game" is really boring it was disappointing IMO.
08-25-2014, 05:24 PM #10
dasima
Bounty hunter
thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo