09-11-2014, 10:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my first contribution.
This Will need to be resigned, I used Bruteforce and it worked just fine. You must login or register to view this content.

The Masterlist save file doesn't work on my OFW PS3: so I made a new one. This Save file will pop the following trophies. I gave this to a friend of mine and he said it worked

Metal God, Serpent Savior, Serpent Samaritan, Serpent Spanker, Now you must live to tell the tale, Virtuoso, Voices from beyond, Loyal Customer, Tourist, Squeal like a chicken, And Sell out.

I made this for several reasons. the game corrupts at 78% completion so not a whole lot of people have this plat, I figured out a hack around it and it was time consuming. This save takes care of all of the collectibles and secondary mission trophies so you can play through the SP on Brutal/Easy and not have to worry about the corruption issues.

Load up the save choose continue.
When the game loads up. hit start. Go to stats, and wait. when the trophies are done popping.
Exit game, go to Multiplayer by hitting your right D-pad.
Choose practice, against anyone. Create 3 units, and Sell out will pop.
Last edited by obievil ; 09-11-2014 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Fixed link

The following 9 users say thank you to obievil for this useful post:

19willy74, BigTrain, carrera, DuffyDuck, HalJordan, mark1, p311, PC_, SHAkA
09-11-2014, 10:20 PM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by obievil View Post
This is my first contribution.
This Will need to be resigned, I used Bruteforce and it worked just fine. You must login or register to view this content.

The Masterlist save file doesn't work on my OFW PS3: so I made a new one. This Save file will pop the following trophies. I gave this to a friend of mine and he said it worked

Metal God, Serpent Savior, Serpent Samaritan, Serpent Spanker, Now you must live to tell the tale, Virtuoso, Voices from beyond, Loyal Customer, Tourist, Squeal like a chicken, And Sell out.

I made this for several reasons. the game corrupts at 78% completion so not a whole lot of people have this plat, I figured out a hack around it and it was time consuming. This save takes care of all of the collectibles and secondary mission trophies so you can play through the SP on Brutal/Easy and not have to worry about the corruption issues.

Load up the save choose continue.
When the game loads up. hit start. Go to stats, and wait. when the trophies are done popping.
Exit game, go to Multiplayer by hitting your right D-pad.
Choose practice, against anyone. Create 3 units, and Sell out will pop.

Can you try re-uploading a working link please.
09-11-2014, 10:24 PM #3
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Can you try re-uploading a working link please.

Sorry it should be fixed now.

The following user thanked obievil for this useful post:

BigTrain
09-12-2014, 06:51 AM #4
SHAkA
League Champion
thanks for the save set.
09-15-2014, 03:36 PM #5
PC_
Mario!
Ok, I tried it out, and the only one that popped was Metal God.

I was able to get a couple trophies to pop buy driving around and killing a few enemies.
I did not get to try the "Sell Out" trophy yet. Smile
09-18-2014, 06:10 AM #6
HalJordan
Save Point
only trophy that popped was Sell Out... still... thanks for the save

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo