09-26-2014, 09:06 PM #1
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well after some time I took care of what needed to be taken care of and came back as I said I would. Now I want to re start the Monthly save contests but only if the community would like that. So I'm going to put up a poll asking whether to restart the contests or not. It seems you can do the same on the PS4 which is great so if all goes well these contests will move forward to ps4 and whatnot. As always, the rewards will be the same if these contests come back and continue.

Of course, there will be some changes made and this time the community will have more control of who gets voted in and such. Ideas are welcomed of course and I'm also thinking of having two different save contest such as Modded save and un-modded if all planned goes okay.
Last edited by SwordspiTTer ; 09-26-2014 at 09:10 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to SwordspiTTer for this useful post:

19willy74, albert2wesker, BigTrain, Jaytech, jedt, L-Griever, PC_, Rex Evil, SHAkA, taker394, The_Gazra, TheForce, xSOADx
09-26-2014, 10:40 PM #2
xorissao
Little One
Yes, it's yet another reason to make a save set!

The following 3 users say thank you to xorissao for this useful post:

jedt, PC_, SwordspiTTer
09-27-2014, 07:13 AM #3
It would be awesome.

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

PC_
09-27-2014, 08:46 AM #4
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by SwordspiTTer View Post
Well after some time I took care of what needed to be taken care of and came back as I said I would. Now I want to re start the Monthly save contests but only if the community would like that. So I'm going to put up a poll asking whether to restart the contests or not. It seems you can do the same on the PS4 which is great so if all goes well these contests will move forward to ps4 and whatnot. As always, the rewards will be the same if these contests come back and continue.

Of course, there will be some changes made and this time the community will have more control of who gets voted in and such. Ideas are welcomed of course and I'm also thinking of having two different save contest such as Modded save and un-modded if all planned goes okay.

Bring it back bro and i'll even throw a +150 rep boost as a reward to the winners. :yes:

The following 3 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

jedt, PC_, SwordspiTTer
09-27-2014, 01:44 PM #5
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Well after some time I took care of what needed to be taken care of and came back as I said I would.

Welcome back mate, missed the Saveset of the month, hope you can see the positive votes streaming through to get it going again.

Originally posted by xorissao View Post
Yes, it's yet another reason to make a save set!

Well said - anyone who contributes a Saveset deserves full Rep for their efforts.

Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Bring it back bro and i'll even throw a +150 rep boost as a reward to the winners. :yes:

I'll match that for each Winner too!

The following 2 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

BigTrain, PC_
09-27-2014, 02:15 PM #6
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Well after some time I took care of what needed to be taken care of and came back as I said I would. Now I want to re start the Monthly save contests but only if the community would like that. So I'm going to put up a poll asking whether to restart the contests or not. It seems you can do the same on the PS4 which is great so if all goes well these contests will move forward to ps4 and whatnot. As always, the rewards will be the same if these contests come back and continue.

Yeah bring it back mate! Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to A1 for this useful post:

BigTrain, PC_, SwordspiTTer
09-27-2014, 04:41 PM #7
PC_
Mario!
Welcome back..Hi

I would also like to see the contest back up and running.:yes:

The following 2 users say thank you to PC_ for this useful post:

jedt, SwordspiTTer
09-27-2014, 05:45 PM #8
I miss save set of month :(
09-28-2014, 07:43 AM #9
xSOADx
Banana Joe

Nice too see you're back Smile finally sims 3 starter save, i know you waited long time for this xD

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

SwordspiTTer
09-28-2014, 02:22 PM #10
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Nice too see you're back Smile finally sims 3 starter save, i know you waited long time for this xD

I saw that Soad tyvm and Huge thanks to Shaka for figuring it out. I wonder how he did it to be honest because I tried everything I can think of lol. Anyhow, I will bring it back most definitely than. Now, for the first contest back who would you all like to see in the contests? I still have to go through it all and see where I left off and who has done what and such.

The following user thanked SwordspiTTer for this useful post:

xSOADx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo