10-09-2014, 03:12 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to another Save Set this was a request made by a fellow NGU member and here it is.

This is a full Save Set but I must mention now that it is a checkpoint based save set so some of the trophies require a little movement or killing a couple of things to gain the trophies.

Almost all of the saves are on Delta difficulty so if you get stuck or you are finding getting a trophy difficult then you can lower the difficulty in the settings doing so will not affect the trophy progress apart from "Cool In A Crysis" because this has to be done without lowering the difficulty although you should not need to as there is only a small amount of running involved for that one Winky Winky

This should only appear on NGU but if people want to upload it or share it somewhere else please get permission to do so.

Oh and the saves all need to have the copy protection removed but that takes 2 seconds when your resigning it anyways Smile

This was made with the region code NPUB30302 the EU region code is NPEB00575. JP region code is in the quote below thanks for posting it bud.

Originally posted by PR123R View Post
good job as always man surprised no one made a save set for this ages ago , JP region code is NPJB00150 Enzo

Good luck and enjoy guys :P

If there are ANY problems let me no and I will help you out.

Download:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 12-24-2014 at 11:08 AM.

The following 52 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, A1, adezembr_usa, belga, BigDennis, BigTrain, brairfox, CalicoWomack, Dannyman, DarkByke, DKmoonDX, Feraligatr92, gasit, Isaac Clarke, isigo, Jack_Swollow, jester69, keeks7, klycik, L-Griever, lawless___, lolik, Mago de Oz, mark1, MdMaynard, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NGU1980, NuclearArmpit, Prolished, kankuro33, RageSoul51, Rich Davies, rieks, saucisse, scorpio23b, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, Sirprizer, Space_Honky, SwordspiTTer, Tribolon_, Understockedave, walker_john, xorissao, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, Zero4ph, Zmey-G
10-09-2014, 03:23 PM #2
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Originally posted by Gazra View Post

Welcome to another Save Set this was a request made by a fellow NGU member and here it is.

This is a full Save Set but I must mention now that it is a checkpoint based save set so some of the trophies require a little movement to gain the trophies.

Almost all of the saves are on Delta difficulty so if you get stuck or you are finding getting a trophy difficult then you can lower the difficulty in the settings doing so will not affect the trophy progress apart from "Cool In A Crysis" because this has to be done without lowering the difficulty although you should not need to as there is only a small amount of running involved for that one Winky Winky

This should only appear on NGU but if people want to upload it or share it somewhere else please get permission to do so.

Oh and the saves all need to have the copy protection removed but that takes 2 seconds when your resigning it anyways Smile

This was made with the region code NPUB30302 the EU region code is NPEB00575.

Good luck and enjoy guys :P

Download:

Thanks Alot For This Save Mate
10-09-2014, 03:25 PM #3
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
Nice work Gazra, respect and much appreciated.

The following user thanked SwordspiTTer for this useful post:

BigTrain
10-09-2014, 03:26 PM #4
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by AnyOne View Post
Thanks Alot For This Save Mate

Originally posted by SwordspiTTer View Post
Nice work Gazra, respect and much appreciated.

No bother guys :P

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

xorissao
10-09-2014, 03:43 PM #5
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
No bother guys :P

Thanks. This was requested a lot
10-09-2014, 03:49 PM #6
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
Thanks. This was requested a lot

Your welcome. I got asked to make it by someone so I did.

I don't mind making save sets requests are easy to deal with than trying to decide what to make one for :P

xorissao
10-09-2014, 04:20 PM #7
xorissao
Little One
ARE YOU FOR REAL!?!? I bought this game thinking there would be a saveset, there wasn't. but now there is one!!!!

Much appreciated The_Gazra, you never cease to impress me Not BadTiphatClapsClapsClaps
10-09-2014, 04:30 PM #8
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Thanks! I missed your save sets Happy .
10-09-2014, 04:35 PM #9
Got 1 question, where is the save for Delta act 1 ?

Thanks in advance Smile
10-09-2014, 04:37 PM #10
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by xorissao View Post
ARE YOU FOR REAL!?!? I bought this game thinking there would be a saveset, there wasn't. but now there is one!!!!

Much appreciated The_Gazra, you never cease to impress me Not BadTiphatClapsClapsClaps

Not a problem bud :P

Originally posted by Mago
Thanks! I missed your save sets Happy .

Aww thanks Happy I missed making them tbh.

Originally posted by scorpio23b View Post
Got 1 question, where is the save for Delta act 1 ?

Thanks in advance Smile

Knock-off Knockout & Livin' Up To Your Name & Delta Act one <---- there :P

BigTrain

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo