10-11-2014, 01:17 PM #1
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi

I thought I would start a thread for this DLC seeing as I couldn't find one. The trophies aren't difficult, just time consuming with the same old fixer, driving, etc contract missions based trophies.

T-Bone: Tag Team
Simply complete one more co-op mission to unlock.

T-Bone: Friends in Need
Simply continue the campaign to unlock this, the save should be on the final mission for chapter 1.

You must login or register to view this content.

T-Bone: Unfixable
Simply complete one more Fixer Contract

T-Bone: Second Amendment
Simply complete one more Militia Contract

Looking For Trouble
Complete the last mission for both "Fox Hunt" and "A Council of Daves".

The above will net you all but 2 of the DLC trophies. I am done with this DLC and am moving on as I have done this once already and really can't be bothered with it anymore !!!

The only 2 grindy trophies left are Mob Ruled (20 Chicago South Club Contracts) and Full Circuit (29 Driving Contracts). The "Looking For Trouble" save has 10/20 Chicago Contracts completed and I think maybe 5 Driving Contracts. So someone can pick that up and complete it without too much trouble.

The final DLC trophy is Negative Eugenics which can be gotten on pretty much any mission.

NOTE: I have removed my PARAM.SFO so you will need to add your own and then resign to your profile using Xploder/Bruteforce/KG etc.
Last edited by mzaslam ; 10-14-2014 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Added new saves.

The following 7 users say thank you to mzaslam for this useful post:

albert2wesker, BigTrain, davem, mark1, selvin santos, SwordspiTTer, xorissao
10-11-2014, 02:56 PM #2
Link is broken?
10-12-2014, 08:06 PM #3
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by StalloneCobra View Post
Link is broken?

Fixed. Sorry - give it a try now.
10-12-2014, 10:34 PM #4
Work Now ...I test and report you!
Any chance you have the saves for the following trophies: T-Bone: Second Amendement(Complete 20 Militia contracts),
T-Bone: Unfixable(Complete 20 Fixer contracts),T-Bone: Full Circuit(Complete 29 driving missions)?

Thanks
10-13-2014, 02:22 PM #5
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by StalloneCobra View Post
Work Now ...I test and report you!
Any chance you have the saves for the following trophies: T-Bone: Second Amendement(Complete 20 Militia contracts),
T-Bone: Unfixable(Complete 20 Fixer contracts),T-Bone: Full Circuit(Complete 29 driving missions)?

Thanks

I have been working on the PS4 version and just completed that. I only started the PS3 DLC a few days ago. I want to complete the campaign first before attempting the other trophies.
10-13-2014, 03:03 PM #6
Ok Dude...
10-14-2014, 12:01 AM #7
Save works fine...thanks
10-14-2014, 03:01 PM #8
I wait for the another trophies
Last edited by StalloneCobra ; 10-14-2014 at 03:19 PM.
10-14-2014, 09:44 PM #9
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
UPDATE

Original Post updated with saves for 2 of the contract based trophies and the side missions trophy. That will be it for now as I am moving on to something I actually enjoy playing lol
10-15-2014, 12:15 AM #10
thanks for your effort

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo