Post: Bloodbath 100% Near-Platinum Saveset! Tested & Works!!
10-11-2014, 01:53 PM #1
Lord Ike
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Bloodbath 100% Near-Platinum Trophy Save Set 10/11/14

Online Trophies: ( 1You must login or register to view this content. 10 You must login or register to view this content. 2You must login or register to view this content. 0 You must login or register to view this content.)

Technically online but you just need to be signed in to PSN to play this to earn trophies, no need to play other people.

Hello NGU! I am proud to present to you all with my Bloodbath Near Platinum saveset! This game is short and really easy to play legit, but with my saves, you will save a great deal of time and get the platinum effortlessly. Now onto the saves!

With this Saveset you will easily get all rank trophies, 100 kills, 10 takedowns and 10 power Hits.

Rank Trophies

Every rank trophy save has been set up just before you level up to the next rank so all the hard work has already been done for you. The easiest way to get the trophies after you load each save is to go into wagon mode and simply push the wagon by pressing X repeatedly at the beginning of the match, then simply stand idle and let the timer run out and at the results screen the trophy should pop since you automatically will win the match.

You must login or register to view this content. Poodle You must login or register to view this content.- Reach PITDOG Rank 5

You must login or register to view this content. Bulldog You must login or register to view this content. - Reach PITDOG Rank 10

You must login or register to view this content. Doberman You must login or register to view this content. - Reach PITDOG Rank 15

You must login or register to view this content. Rottweiler You must login or register to view this content. - Reach PITDOG Rank 20

You must login or register to view this content. Mastiff You must login or register to view this content. - Reach PITDOG Rank 25

If you want to keep it looking legit for all you trophy hunters out there, I suggest you pop the rank trophies in order.

10 Takedowns and 10 Power Hits

I have set this up so that you simply only have to get 1 more takedown and 1 more power hit for each of these trophies.

Takedowns: To do a takedown the skull meter at the bottom must be full and colored, once its ready simply get close to an enemy and press R1 and you will perform a takedown, an easy way to build the skull meter up is by getting kills.

You must login or register to view this content. Dog of mass destruction You must login or register to view this content. - Perform 10 Takedowns

Power Hits: To do a power hit, you must perform a 4 hit combo on an enemy from any character by pressing the 1st three buttons fast and delaying the last button for a second or so then hitting it and it should result in a power hit, regular combos wont count towards this. These are quite tricky to do and it took me a while to figure out how to properly do one, a good way to know if you did a power hit correctly is if the last hit of the combo gives out an aura. The easiest way I found to do one is to choose Berserker, the guy with the hammer and perform his "Ice Pick" 4 hit combo by pressing You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

To view each characters movelist go under options -> how to play -> Pit Dogs.

You must login or register to view this content. Power to the people You must login or register to view this content. - Perform 10 Power Hits

100 Kills

100 Kills: I have set this save up so that you already have 99 kills , you will only need to get 1 more kill for the trophy. This is really simple to do, you simply need 1 kill enemy in order to get the trophy.

You must login or register to view this content. Killer Instinct You must login or register to view this content. - Get 100 kills

Mop-Up Trophies

There are only 4 trophies that have to be done legit BUT no worries. They are really easy and simply require you to score a victory in each of the game modes the game has, there are 4 game modes in all, Wagon, Domination, Blood Bath & Judgement. These are really easy to do since you have teammates helping you out. However for Blood Bath mode I suggest you use my Rank 25 save since you are already maxed out and have 2 points on the top left ready to use, the purpose of these points is to power up your character and be able use your special a lot faster, I recommend using Berserker's "Ice pick Move" over and over and upgrading his weapon, you will need to press up on the d-pad twice and it will upgrade his weapon making kills that much easier while using the move.

You must login or register to view this content. Public Domain You must login or register to view this content. - Win a Domination Match

You must login or register to view this content. Not guilty You must login or register to view this content. - Win a Judgement Match

You must login or register to view this content. On rails You must login or register to view this content. - Win The Wagon Match

You must login or register to view this content. Blood bath You must login or register to view this content. - Win a BloodBath match

After you acquired all these trophies, you will have a nice and easy platinum for your collection, congrats on your new platinum, enjoy!. Smile

You must login or register to view this content. Grab them all You must login or register to view this content.

ALL in 1 SaveSet Below!

Note: I have removed my SFO. file from my saves for my protection, just simply replace it with your own SFO. file when you create your own save and replace it into my saves, resign and volia, I have tested these saves and all work 100%!

Mini FAQ

- I leveled up and my game took me out to xmb, I booted it up and still no trophy, WTF!
A: This game freezes alot and sometimes after you finish a match, it will save your progress that you leveled up but before it gets to the results screen where it gives you the trophy theres a chance it will kick you out to the XMB but this can fixed by either leveling up again or simply deleting the save and try again. In case it does this while leveling up to 25, you will need to use the save again.

- I cant do a power move, its hard.
A: Its really easy, my suggestion, use the hammer guy and press the 1st 3 buttons slow, then press the last button after 1 second delay. keep practing until you get it.

-Will I get 100% instant platinum with this saveset?
A: No, you will have to reload each save, some saves you can earn multiple trophies from it, for example the game mode trophies.

-All the trophies are online? Does this mean I will have to boost with other people to earn them?
A: Not at all, while you need to be signed in in order to earn these trophies, this game can be played completely against BOTS which are AI, no need to boost any of these trophies.

- I resigned these saves but its not working, its missing a file, WTF!
A: Well, i took out the SFO file from all my saves to protect my account, all you need to do is replace the SFO with your own save insert it into the save you are trying to use, after that resign and you are good to go.

-Where I can I buy this game from?
A: Its available in most EU PSN Stores only, its also available through retail disc.
Last edited by Lord Ike ; 10-11-2014 at 04:33 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Lord Ike for this useful post:

BASIA2001, Carramrod235, Jibbit, selvin santos, SHAkA, srandys74
10-11-2014, 02:00 PM #2
Lord Ike
Error… Cat invasion!
I am also offering this game in my shop if anybody wants it, any questions or feedback welcomed.

The following user thanked Lord Ike for this useful post:

srandys74
10-11-2014, 02:01 PM #3
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thanks for the hard work....Huge help for the community

The following user thanked srandys74 for this useful post:

Lord Ike
10-11-2014, 02:59 PM #4
SHAkA
League Champion
many thanks i played this game and i know its grinding the level takes ages.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

Lord Ike
10-11-2014, 11:55 PM #5
Great work, I heard its a boring grind so cannot wait to use this Smile

The following user thanked Carramrod235 for this useful post:

Lord Ike

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo