10-19-2014, 12:59 PM #1
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Link removed and if anyone has the save
DO NOT RE UPLOAD THEM
Last edited by albert2wesker ; 01-11-2015 at 02:28 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to albert2wesker for this useful post:

BigTrain, Femme Fatale, Grimmjow222, Homme Fatale, L-Griever, NoblemanThief
10-19-2014, 09:50 PM #2
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Originally posted by albert2wesker View Post
i know this save is already posted but not all) the 95% save is mine but the other one belong to DEVILRYUUJIN so here the saves to get sengoku basara 4 platinum without a problem the saves are tested and works fine
NOTE: DEVILRYUUJIN save dosen't have SFO but mine does
You must login or register to view this content.
quote me if the saves don't work
have fun ( BOTH SAVES NEED TO BE RESIGNED)

Such an awesome contribution! Yayy! ClapsClaps Great work!

The following 2 users say thank you to Femme Fatale for this useful post:

albert2wesker, Homme Fatale
10-19-2014, 10:20 PM #3
Homme Fatale
Pokemon Trainer
i know this save is already posted but not all) the 95% save is mine but the other one belong to DEVILRYUUJIN so here the saves to get sengoku basara 4 platinum without a problem the saves are tested and works fine
NOTE: DEVILRYUUJIN save dosen't have SFO but mine does
You must login or register to view this content.
quote me if the saves don't work
have fun ( BOTH SAVES NEED TO BE RESIGNED)

Excellent work on this,bet you were enjoying your time making this.

The following 2 users say thank you to Homme Fatale for this useful post:

albert2wesker, Femme Fatale
10-19-2014, 10:21 PM #4
Homme Fatale
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Femme
Such an awesome contribution! Yayy! ClapsClaps Great work!

Your right on that,round of applause on this on my end as well.

10-20-2014, 03:04 AM #5
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Homme
Excellent work on this,bet you were enjoying your time making this.

To be honest, yes I was enjoying the game to much since it's my first favorite game i got rage quit 4 times LOL because one of the bosses was impossible to fight him in basara difficulty (the guy who succeeded to made me rage quit is ashikaga yoshiteru that guy when I always see or hear his voice I got sick

The following 2 users say thank you to albert2wesker for this useful post:

Femme Fatale, Homme Fatale
10-20-2014, 01:36 PM #6
Homme Fatale
Pokemon Trainer
To be honest, yes I was enjoying the game to much since it's my first favorite game i got rage quit 4 times LOL because one of the bosses was impossible to fight him in basara difficulty (the guy who succeeded to made me rage quit is ashikaga yoshiteru that guy when I always see or hear his voice I got sick

Lol well that's good you enjoyed.yourself and I'm guessing the basara difficulty must be the hardest difficultly. Yeah I understand in some games when it is in a high difficultly,bosses get very cheap and annoying.

10-20-2014, 04:08 PM #7
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Lol well that's good you enjoyed.yourself and I'm guessing the basara difficulty must be the hardest difficultly. Yeah I understand in some games when it is in a high difficultly,bosses get very cheap and annoying.

Yes the basara difficulty is the hardest difficulty and this is crazy every boss in this difficulty not that hard they were easy to dodge and pary but this guy is something else he know where I am going to dodge or pary or not and he timing his attacks good like he reading my mind and as soon as I hit he pary me or dodge me he is the mind reader and the only boss who was a challenging

The following 2 users say thank you to albert2wesker for this useful post:

Femme Fatale, Homme Fatale
10-20-2014, 06:57 PM #8
Homme Fatale
Pokemon Trainer
Yes the basara difficulty is the hardest difficulty and this is crazy every boss in this difficulty not that hard they were easy to dodge and pary but this guy is something else he know where I am going to dodge or pary or not and he timing his attacks good like he reading my mind and as soon as I hit he pary me or dodge me he is the mind reader and the only boss who was a challenging

Sounds really cheap,I can see how that can be pretty frustrating and I can recall a time I played God of war 2 fighting the barbarian. His hammer had very cheap range,he hit me when I knew I dodged him effectively and it was pretty annoying.

The following user thanked Homme Fatale for this useful post:

albert2wesker
10-20-2014, 07:02 PM #9
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Sounds really cheap,I can see how that can be pretty frustrating and I can recall a time I played God of war 2 fighting the barbarian. His hammer had very cheap range,he hit me when I knew I dodged him effectively and it was pretty annoying.

Or like Nemesis in resident evil 3. Knowing full well i dodged him, actually seeing myself slide out of the way and his homing ass would simply lock on to me, curve and choke me out anyways. Not Happy or Sad That guy invented douche'edom. It all began with him...

The following 2 users say thank you to Femme Fatale for this useful post:

albert2wesker, Homme Fatale
10-20-2014, 07:07 PM #10
Homme Fatale
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Femme
Or like Nemesis in resident evil 3. Knowing full well i dodged him, actually seeing myself slide out of the way and his homing ass would simply lock on to me, curve and choke me out anyways. Not Happy or Sad That guy invented douche'edom. It all began with him...

I know I recalled dodging him as well and he still slapped me with his hand. Lol he just made dodging pointless sometimes especially at close range,in my experience.

The following user thanked Homme Fatale for this useful post:

albert2wesker

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo