01-22-2015, 01:33 PM #1
playdude28
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys, this is my first ever save set so I hope you enjoy it. Shake Spears! Is free to download on PSN so this should make it a free and easy 100% game for you.

This 1 save should give you all the trophies but you will need to do a few things for them to pop.
First thing to do is start campaign and move left all the way to the 1st level and complete the tutorials. Once you have completed this you will get:

1. Let the battle begin
2. Lucky Spear
3. Spear of Fury
4. Call me Chuck!
5. Jackpot!
6. Mr. Rockerfeller
7. Need a Good Blacksmith?
8. Keep the Armory Busy
9. Is This Getting Old?

Now move right until you see the castle named Zadgetgan. Complete this to get:

1. Zadgetgan Champion

Next, back out to title screen and go to Survival mode and buy a couple of upgrades from any class where upgrades are available. This gives you:

1. Master of Magic

This just leaves the last 2 trophies.

1. To get Sir Tyson you will just have to knock off your opponents helmet , around 5 or 10 times. I know the description says that your helmet must be knocked off 100 times but this is wrong.

2. Now for the last trophy (Spear Shaker) Im sorry but I have not tested this one yet but to get it you will either just have to beat the last opponent on the second map or if that doesn’t pop just start from level 1 and work through each level. If you have to do each level it won’t take long as you will be so over powered most will die from one hit. The only one that will be a challenge is the last level as he can be tricky.
Download is in the link

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy

The following 10 users say thank you to playdude28 for this useful post:

19willy74, cX89Xc, Isaac Clarke, NoblemanThief, rieks, SHAkA, simmo_316, thebestplayer, Yada11
01-22-2015, 04:41 PM #2
SHAkA
League Champion
i have this game and i must say its easy %100 trophy but with my save mode i still have it if you want it.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

rieks
01-22-2015, 05:09 PM #3
playdude28
I am error
Thanks but this is a 100% save. I know it's an easy game but it is very repetitive and requires hours of grinding to level up. I only posted the save as nobody else has and thought it would save people some time.
01-22-2015, 05:18 PM #4
Bob226
Save Point
tried using Bruteforce but at copy keeps saying it's corrupted. changed region ID and updated params and all.
Strangelly I don't see the rebuilt option or the cheats.
Last edited by Bob226 ; 01-22-2015 at 05:37 PM. Reason: more info
01-22-2015, 06:12 PM #5
playdude28
I am error
It's an eu version and worked when I used brute force to test it on my dummy account. Sorry I cant be more helpful but im new at this.
01-22-2015, 07:43 PM #6
I played this on iOS.Thanks for uploading the save-set Happy
01-23-2015, 12:41 AM #7
Bob226
Save Point
Little question, how come the TC save has 5 files and mine has 4 files? Am I supposed to delete one of his files before attempting to resign?
BTW: playing the game legit, the mere I rpelay the stage the less money I get and most of the times they now give 0 gold per first matches this normal? :3
01-23-2015, 07:25 AM #8
playdude28
I am error
Originally posted by Bob226 View Post
Little question, how come the TC save has 5 files and mine has 4 files? Am I supposed to delete one of his files before attempting to resign?
BTW: playing the game legit, the mere I rpelay the stage the less money I get and most of the times they now give 0 gold per first matches this normal? :3

When I resigend it for my dummy account I kept all files. I did sign out of psn before loading the game you might want to try that. Did it resign ok for you or is it saying corrupt file? Let me know and I will have another look at it when I get home. The payout is really low if you are only replaying the early missions and some don't payout at all. This save was played legit and the only way I found to get a good (ish) payout is to keep playing the level you have just unlocked or the one before it. Payout is really crap on this game because they want you to buy the microtransactions. Can someone please say if they have managed to get this to work and please note that it is the eu version.
01-23-2015, 12:15 PM #9
rieks
GaMeR From HELL!!!!
Originally posted by playdude28 View Post
When I resigend it for my dummy account I kept all files. I did sign out of psn before loading the game you might want to try that. Did it resign ok for you or is it saying corrupt file? Let me know and I will have another look at it when I get home. The payout is really low if you are only replaying the early missions and some don't payout at all. This save was played legit and the only way I found to get a good (ish) payout is to keep playing the level you have just unlocked or the one before it. Payout is really crap on this game because they want you to buy the microtransactions. Can someone please say if they have managed to get this to work and please note that it is the eu version.

Tested Your save and it works perfect, indeed the payout is crap.
01-23-2015, 12:34 PM #10
playdude28
I am error
Originally posted by rieks View Post
Tested Your save and it works perfect, indeed the payout is crap.

Thats great to know, Thanks. Did every thing pop ok and did you only have to do the last level for the last trophy or did you have to replay all of them?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo