04-14-2018, 04:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); two years ago i was playing waw and all trophies began to pop up, turns out a modder gave them to me, is there any way i can edit the time on the trophies so they dont show the same time?
BTW, i dont have a modded ps3, and if i were to get one to complete this process is there a chance i get banned for editing time stamps on trophies, please let me know what you think the best route is, thanks.
04-14-2018, 07:16 AM #2
Shane
Banned
Originally posted by flymanforlife View Post
two years ago i was playing waw and all trophies began to pop up, turns out a modder gave them to me, is there any way i can edit the time on the trophies so they dont show the same time?
BTW, i dont have a modded ps3, and if i were to get one to complete this process is there a chance i get banned for editing time stamps on trophies, please let me know what you think the best route is, thanks.

I am no modder so what i'm saying may be incorrect but I don't believe you can change timestamps on trophies already synced to your account.
04-14-2018, 01:11 PM #3
Originally posted by RE View Post
I am no modder so what i'm saying may be incorrect but I don't believe you can change timestamps on trophies already synced to your account.

yes, you are wrong. you can change them but you need a CFW ps3 to sync them. use PS3TROPHYISGOOD and edit the timestamps to an older data of your already unlocked trophies and then sync them with CFW ps3. but since you don't have one. i think you will need someone to help you syncing them.
04-14-2018, 01:45 PM #4
Shane
Banned
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
yes, you are wrong. you can change them but you need a CFW ps3 to sync them. use PS3TROPHYISGOOD and edit the timestamps to an older data of your already unlocked trophies and then sync them with CFW ps3. but since you don't have one. i think you will need someone to help you syncing them.

Didn't know this was something you could do. I was assuming that the trophies are already synced onto his account and therefore the timestamps could not be changed but if they can thanks for letting me know Enzo

The following user thanked Shane for this useful post:

willclubb
04-14-2018, 01:59 PM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by RE View Post
Didn't know this was something you could do. I was assuming that the trophies are already synced onto his account and therefore the timestamps could not be changed but if they can thanks for letting me know Enzo

You can but not for future dates lets say you earn a trophy at 10am you can change it to 6 am but not to 6pm

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Shane

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo