06-11-2018, 11:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to modify/ reassign a sly cooper theives in time save and without fail it corrupts I've used bruteforce before several times but havnt in the past year or so but I downloaded it and some of the files on here and they all end up corrupted some look fine up till I go into the game and try starting the save then it tells me its corrupted can anyone help I'm really just trying to pop the 8-bit gently style trophy
06-12-2018, 03:37 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Dropdeadfred View Post
I'm trying to modify/ reassign a sly cooper theives in time save and without fail it corrupts I've used bruteforce before several times but havnt in the past year or so but I downloaded it and some of the files on here and they all end up corrupted some look fine up till I go into the game and try starting the save then it tells me its corrupted can anyone help I'm really just trying to pop the 8-bit gently style trophy

If you just want to resign a save you could use this instead. You must login or register to view this content.
06-13-2018, 04:11 PM #3
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
I'm trying to modify/ reassign a sly cooper theives in time save and without fail it corrupts I've used bruteforce before several times but havnt in the past year or so but I downloaded it and some of the files on here and they all end up corrupted some look fine up till I go into the game and try starting the save then it tells me its corrupted can anyone help I'm really just trying to pop the 8-bit gently style trophy

It will probably always corrupt if you are changing title ID..digital and physical need extra lines changed in the actual game data for them to work
06-13-2018, 07:55 PM #4
erll
Haxor!

sfo original deleted from the folder?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo