06-28-2019, 08:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there some platinum you should not get using these tools? I see that there are many vendors and some do not sell the list of trophies for Destiny. Does something happen specifically for that game? Is there a game that is not advisable to obtain?
I understand that you have to be careful with the dates of acquisition, but in case of games that your online servers are closed I can modify the dates of obtaining coherent times so that they resemble when the game was available?
And the last question, in several folders of some trophies there is a time lag of one hour compared to that recorded in psnprofiles and in psntrophyleaders, is that normal? Is the corresponding date in my folder?
Last edited by HeisenbergVIII ; 06-28-2019 at 08:51 AM.
06-29-2019, 10:00 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by HeisenbergVIII View Post
Is there some platinum you should not get using these tools? I see that there are many vendors and some do not sell the list of trophies for Destiny. Does something happen specifically for that game? Is there a game that is not advisable to obtain?
I understand that you have to be careful with the dates of acquisition, but in case of games that your online servers are closed I can modify the dates of obtaining coherent times so that they resemble when the game was available?
And the last question, in several folders of some trophies there is a time lag of one hour compared to that recorded in psnprofiles and in psntrophyleaders, is that normal? Is the corresponding date in my folder?

Destiny has an online tracker so if you use legit timestamps for on the legit trophy leaderboards you still cna get flagged if any of their mods check the tracker

if you don't want to get flagged on any of these leaderboards dont stamp games with online stats and games with closed online servers

if you don't care about the legit trophy leaderboards then it doesn't matter since you won't get banned if you stamp those games

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo