Post: Bruteforce Save Data titles faulty? Trophy sync question
10-20-2019, 11:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there,

So yday I spent all day trying to edit my old trophies so they'd have good timestamps on them. Once I was done with TrophyIsGood, I loaded the folder with all the trophies in it on Bruteforce Save Data. I rebuilt them just in case and after decrypting I encrypted again.

Now yday I managed to sync 3 out of the 20-ish games while. I dunno why, but today after I redid the BSD process of rebuilding, I managed to sync one more.

Now I noticed that the ones that I DID manage to sync to the server all have their titles in BSD, but the rest don't. That's the only difference I see. I have no idea why that is tho.

I've used only my own folders except 1 taken from the net as I didn't have that particular game accessible atm (haven't undapted PS Store yet just in case they flag me for CFW if I do enter).

Anyway, the folders all were partly done and the downloaded folder I simply edited the parts I needed and reset the rest. The downloaded folder + 3 others synced and are the ones I got titles on in BSD. The rest just won't do it.

To make it more clear, I do get a few errors at first, but once I sync again and again, it shows up synced on my PS3, but not online for some reason. It even synced other trophies I had online and not on the PS3 itself. The games are all Platinumed and show correctly on my PS3 but again, only 4 of them actually show online (like from my PS4 or the mobile app).

What could be the issue here? How does BSD get the title of a game when it reads trophy data? What could be missing?

EDIT: Nvm this. It appears my own trophy folders were no good but downloading trophy folders somehow works easier. No idea why but if you're reading this and are stuck, just download folders and then rebuild them with your ID with Bruteforce instead of trying to alter your own.
Last edited by CFWdude ; 10-20-2019 at 09:05 PM.
04-11-2020, 07:44 AM #2
Basically, to change the trophies already synchronized, you need to download a new folder on the internet, rebuild it, change the timestamp, replace the old folder with the new one on your PS3, rebuild console database and then synchronize the trophies again?
02-13-2024, 01:10 PM #3
PaperWriter's blog post on tips for delivering a killer presentation was a game-changer for me. Not only did it provide practical advice on improving my presentation skills, but it also helped me understand the deeper presentation meaning https://paperwriter.com/blog/tips-for-delivering-a-killer-presentation . Their emphasis on connecting with the audience and delivering impactful messages has transformed the way I approach presentations, making me a more confident and effective communicator.
Last edited by Williamas ; 02-13-2024 at 04:21 PM.
04-24-2024, 07:51 AM #4
To modify the synchronized trophies, it is necessary to download a new folder from the internet, reconstruct it, modify the date, substitute the previous folder with the new one on the PS3, reconstruct the console database, and then resynchronize the trophies. https://geometrydashonline.co

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo