05-29-2013, 11:21 PM #1
burn1n9m4n
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,
I know that Vanquish as a copy protected game and alot of the existing cheats seem to only work on CFW. However, I thought I would ask, does anyone out there have a save game for Vanquish with cheats enabled (eg inf ammo, inf grenades, inf health)? It would help alot if the cheats were already applied to the save game since I'm running OFW and want to farm the remaining trophies I have left to get.

Thanks!
05-31-2013, 02:20 AM #2
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by burn1n9m4n View Post
Hello everyone,
I know that Vanquish as a copy protected game and alot of the existing cheats seem to only work on CFW. However, I thought I would ask, does anyone out there have a save game for Vanquish with cheats enabled (eg inf ammo, inf grenades, inf health)? It would help alot if the cheats were already applied to the save game since I'm running OFW and want to farm the remaining trophies I have left to get.

Thanks!

long story short....

No.
06-01-2013, 07:20 PM #3
Kryptyk_
Do a barrel roll!
thats very unfortunate to hear because i also wouldve liked to have those options for the game.
06-05-2013, 07:22 AM #4
masterweapon37
Do a barrel roll!
Use Xploder...
06-11-2014, 12:24 AM #5
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by yno View Post
long story short....

No.

lmao.............
06-14-2014, 07:08 PM #6
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
My, friend, in Bruteforce you have inf ammo and grenades but do not have god mode.
For me greatly facilitate the god mode .... This game is frantic .... very fast for me.
If you do not want to play but want platinize, there is already a specific topic with the saves from all parts of the game .... It's so apply and get the trophies.
Particularly I do not want it .... I like to play and only then solve the rest with the saves.
06-22-2014, 09:13 PM #7
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
bump.............

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo