08-08-2013, 04:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im looking to make a save thread but I do not want my console ID to be able to got from the files uploaded. If I remove .sfo and gspinfo.dats ill be fine right? icons,etc dont show console id and people just remove them sometimes because theyre edited right?

The following user thanked MusicGamer for this useful post:

BigTrain
08-08-2013, 04:11 PM #2
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
console id doesnt matter , so paranoid ....

open the save in bruteforce and resign with a random key ... sfo are needed .. such a pain without.
08-08-2013, 04:17 PM #3
Ok thanks ill do that, didnt know bruteforce had that. Im high up leaderboards so I take precautions. How do you resign the SFO with a random key?
Last edited by MusicGamer ; 08-08-2013 at 04:21 PM.
08-08-2013, 04:20 PM #4
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by setsae View Post
console id doesnt matter , so paranoid ....

open the save in bruteforce and resign with a random key ... sfo are needed .. such a pain without.

SFO are not necessary to be provided unless the save is locked. Only a handful can upload a locked save however but 95% of games don't have locks.
08-08-2013, 04:24 PM #5
yeah none of the saves are locked but if I can resign with a random key and make it easier for people I will.
08-08-2013, 04:30 PM #6
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
yeah none of the saves are locked but if I can resign with a random key and make it easier for people I will.

Trust me pal, you don't need to provide the SFO if your saves aren't locked, what game is it may I ask? People don't seem to realise that they can get everything from the saves provided, put it in their own save, then resign which means they have their own SFO so like I said it's not necessary for unlocked games.
08-08-2013, 04:35 PM #7
I agree with you. These saves are useful and some not on forums, include: Jimmie Johnson's all hard trophies save, an all unlockables ski doo snowmobile save since all of the ones on forums are down, venetica save set, supremacy mma hard trophies save, some rapalas saves. then im making two worlds II sp save set when I run through it soon.
08-08-2013, 04:40 PM #8
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
Richard is correct , and trust me i understand it all completely.

- i can create the SFO just fine , but i bet you this / over 75%+ of the users cant ...

it is just much more simple , load in BruteForce and be done ... not copy this / copy that ...

none the less , it is your call ... no harm intended either way.
08-08-2013, 04:45 PM #9
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by setsae View Post
Richard is correct , and trust me i understand it all completely.

- i can create the SFO just fine , but i bet you this / over 75%+ of the users cant ...

it is just much more simple , load in BruteForce and be done ... not copy this / copy that ...

none the less , it is your call ... no harm intended either way.

I know what you mean yeah pal, my point was that it wasn't necessary is all, most of the time anyway. Loads of people just want everything handed to them on a plate though without experimenting and trying different methods, the amount of messages I get from people saying they can't use my saves cause of the SFO is missing saying they don't work etc is a pain in the ass but I don't want to provide it that's all haha.

Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
I agree with you. These saves are useful and some not on forums, include: Jimmie Johnson's all hard trophies save, an all unlockables ski doo snowmobile save since all of the ones on forums are down, venetica save set, supremacy mma hard trophies save, some rapalas saves. then im making two worlds II sp save set when I run through it soon.

Sounds interesting,you should get them up whenever you can, Not seen any sets for them around here to be honest so I'm sure they would be most welcome.
08-08-2013, 04:51 PM #10
I have a PS3 Slim (OFW). Will i get banned by sony, if i use OFW save files for trophy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo