08-13-2013, 11:09 PM #1
Lunieizsicc
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can anyone mod black ops 2 zombies? there was one for bo 1 that gave inf ammo and no clip ect... i was wondering if there was one for bo 2 or if someone could make one
08-14-2013, 03:50 AM #2
Default Avatar
hacka99
NO u cant u only can mod campaign for no with xploder :(
08-14-2013, 05:09 AM #3
cielphantomhive
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Lunieizsicc View Post
can anyone mod black ops 2 zombies? there was one for bo 1 that gave inf ammo and no clip ect... i was wondering if there was one for bo 2 or if someone could make one

I have seen a couple. problem is there youtube mods, which means you get a virues after doing 3 serveys or they will charge and give you nothing, ooor will never have the password released.
08-25-2013, 04:11 AM #4
Lunieizsicc
Maggbot timeout!
anyway to bypass that stuff... i seen ppl commentin on the videos saying thanks and it worked... shit like that
11-01-2013, 12:18 AM #5
Lunieizsicc
Maggbot timeout!
has anyone obtained a save yet?
11-01-2013, 11:46 PM #6
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
can anyone mod black ops 2 zombies? there was one for bo 1 that gave inf ammo and no clip ect... i was wondering if there was one for bo 2 or if someone could make one

not sure if you have a cfw but when you can use this PKG its incl: Cheats:V1.09 (Use this Cheat Only for Offline Mod)
Campaign Mode
Infinite Health
Infinite Ammo
Infinite Grenades
-------------------------------------
MULTIPLAYER / ZOMBIE MODE
Infinite Health
Infinite Ammo
Infinite Grenades
Install Update 1.09 before installing Cheat PKG
You must login or register to view this content.
11-20-2013, 04:01 PM #7
crim
Brute
So, there is no chance of there being one for OFW? no tool or anything like that? Zombies sucks so bad and I would just want that over with so I can forget the game now.
03-21-2015, 06:18 PM #8
Lunieizsicc
Maggbot timeout!
anyone have a save for OFW that would work with BSD or Xploder
03-21-2015, 08:33 PM #9
Stunz
Former Staff
I can, but you need a CFW PS3 to be able to do it. I can host a zombie's lobby if you get 2 more people.
03-21-2015, 11:16 PM #10
Lunieizsicc
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
I can, but you need a CFW PS3 to be able to do it. I can host a zombie's lobby if you get 2 more people.

i dont have a CFW ps3 i just thought someone would be able to make a save like the one that was for bo1 zombies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo