Post: Prince of Persia The Two Thrones ? Which save slot exactly ?
08-22-2013, 01:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I started using these saves from here:
Prince of Persia:The Two Thrones [WORKS!]

well the problem is as he said load up 2nd save for sand snake trophy. Is it 2nd from top with slot two 15:06:09. or considering The middle Tower as one save meaning The Upper Tower wud be 2nd. Please someone who got this done let me know the time stamp of the save slot exactly i can get Sand Snake i tried this multiple times and yet no success unlocking Sand Snake trophy... Im lost into this save i wonder why i keep trying and the sad thing is cant ask this question to the guy on his post itself coz wen i try to quick reply or quote him ngu wont let me do as it says i cant do stuff to post older than 180days wow seriously wat kinnda worl is this ?

Please help all i need is one last trophy in PoP:TT (Sand Snake)
08-22-2013, 02:50 PM #2
Originally posted by yung2die View Post
I started using these saves from here:
Prince of Persia:The Two Thrones [WORKS!]

well the problem is as he said load up 2nd save for sand snake trophy. Is it 2nd from top with slot two 15:06:09. or considering The middle Tower as one save meaning The Upper Tower wud be 2nd. Please someone who got this done let me know the time stamp of the save slot exactly i can get Sand Snake i tried this multiple times and yet no success unlocking Sand Snake trophy... Im lost into this save i wonder why i keep trying and the sad thing is cant ask this question to the guy on his post itself coz wen i try to quick reply or quote him ngu wont let me do as it says i cant do stuff to post older than 180days wow seriously wat kinnda worl is this ?

Please help all i need is one last trophy in PoP:TT (Sand Snake)

Hey dude. I can't remember which save exactly it is but you will start in The realm part, you just have to get past all the beams without falling and it will pop, just use the one he says and it should work I have used it several times myself.

The following user thanked Plathunter8 for this useful post:

yung2die
08-22-2013, 03:10 PM #3
Man thanks btw while i was waiting for answers here i kept trying his save slots from bottom 2nd slot and i got it next time these kinda saves shud be with time stamp like the other guy did for sands of time. Anyways ur right i found my self in the realm and it unlocked thanks bro for reminding...

The following user thanked yung2die for this useful post:

Plathunter8
08-22-2013, 04:58 PM #4
Originally posted by yung2die View Post
Man thanks btw while i was waiting for answers here i kept trying his save slots from bottom 2nd slot and i got it next time these kinda saves shud be with time stamp like the other guy did for sands of time. Anyways ur right i found my self in the realm and it unlocked thanks bro for reminding...

No problem dude, i have posted most of the saves for pop so know how to do them all lol, glad it worked for you Winky Winky
06-08-2014, 01:28 AM #5
Default Avatar
Raxifer
sand snake doesnt work...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo