11-03-2013, 02:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo we need some savegames for the trophys in GTA V. like the trophy where you have to collect all letters scraps or space ship parts. in the savegame there should be 49/50 collected, so we justr have to find 1 more and we get the trophy. Or all "under the brigde" there should be done everyone except of one, so we only have to do one and get the trophy. Smile

if you have some of this savegames, pls add me in skype or post it on this thread Smile

Thank you

The following 3 users groaned at lol.master5 for this awful post:

-Warhawk-, TheChosenOne, zebbidy
11-03-2013, 02:58 PM #2
KaReM-D
Big Daddy
You must login or register to view this content.
11-03-2013, 03:08 PM #3
Too lazy , i think you can search about this trophies
11-03-2013, 04:16 PM #4
Originally posted by lol.master5 View Post
Yo we need some savegames for the trophys in GTA V. like the trophy where you have to collect all letters scraps or space ship parts. in the savegame there should be 49/50 collected, so we justr have to find 1 more and we get the trophy. Or all "under the brigde" there should be done everyone except of one, so we only have to do one and get the trophy. Smile

if you have some of this savegames, pls add me in skype or post it on this thread Smile

Thank you

If you search around this section I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Next time try searching before making a thread :p

The following user thanked Sheldon Cooper for this useful post:

11-04-2013, 04:19 PM #5
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by lol.master5 View Post
Yo we need some savegames for the trophys in GTA V. like the trophy where you have to collect all letters scraps or space ship parts. in the savegame there should be 49/50 collected, so we justr have to find 1 more and we get the trophy. Or all "under the brigde" there should be done everyone except of one, so we only have to do one and get the trophy. Smile

Thank you

There is currently already a savegame for GTA V You must login or register to view this content.
No need to resort to posting a thread if you don't look first!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo