01-12-2014, 10:33 PM #1
Jaydogg14
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, can I have a GT 6 UK game save please, I've got PS3 xploder Pro. Please talk me though how to add it as well, the games rented so I don't have the case to see the Save file numbers/name/code what ever you want to call it.

The following user groaned Jaydogg14 for this awful post:

Jaytech
01-12-2014, 10:48 PM #2
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Jaydogg14 View Post
Hi, can I have a GT 6 UK game save please, I've got PS3 xploder Pro. Please talk me though how to add it as well, the games rented so I don't have the case to see the Save file numbers/name/code what ever you want to call it.

Region Code: BCES01893

You can just use this save here: You must login or register to view this content.

You don't know how to resign saves with Xploder Pro?
01-12-2014, 11:02 PM #3
Hey, Good choice on GT6. I got GT5 and it's a load of fun. Maybe, It's because I'm only the best driver. Enzo

Anyways, what is this "Xploder Pro" you talk about? I'm curious and I can't find much on it. I don't know how you are going to get the copy of the saves onto your HDD, because the PS3 eliminated the feature to do so. My guess is that's where "Xploder" kicks in and let's you bypass, am I right?
01-12-2014, 11:07 PM #4
Jaydogg14
Little One
Hi Stephen. I only know how you do it if you download the save from their database using the program. Hernandez1 spot on, it reassigns saves etc for you. I'm not going to risk a link, I don't know the rules, it's a legit program, you need to pay.

So what exactly do I do with the files please Stephen?

;
Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.'
Getting this, can you point me to a live file please?
Last edited by Jaydogg14 ; 01-12-2014 at 11:16 PM.
01-12-2014, 11:13 PM #5
Jaydogg14
Little One
Originally posted by Stephen. View Post
Region Code: BCES01893

You can just use this save here: You must login or register to view this content.

You don't know how to resign saves with Xploder Pro?

Sorry for two replies. I'm getting this

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Do you, by any chance have another link?
01-12-2014, 11:32 PM #6
Jaydogg14,

A paid subscription, maybe? hmm. It doesn't sound appetizing. There has to be another way, I shall look into it some more.

P.s. Cool Username. It reminds me of Hollywood Undead.
01-12-2014, 11:48 PM #7
Jaydogg14
Little One
I paid £30, thank you.
01-13-2014, 12:08 AM #8
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Jaydogg14 View Post
Hi Stephen. I only know how you do it if you download the save from their database using the program. Hernandez1 spot on, it reassigns saves etc for you. I'm not going to risk a link, I don't know the rules, it's a legit program, you need to pay.

So what exactly do I do with the files please Stephen?

;
Invalid or Deleted File.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.'
Getting this, can you point me to a live file please?

Oh, damn. Didn't actually know it was a dead link. Why are you just looking for any GT6 save and nothing in particular?

There's a tut for Xploder here: You must login or register to view this content.
01-14-2014, 12:17 AM #9
Jaydogg14
Little One
Originally posted by Stephen. View Post
Oh, damn. Didn't actually know it was a dead link. Why are you just looking for any GT6 save and nothing in particular?

Because I've only rented the game for a short time, want to get as far as I can.

There's a tut for Xploder here: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks.
01-14-2014, 08:33 PM #10
Jaydogg14
Little One
Delete please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo