01-27-2014, 12:17 AM #1
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got all DBZ Battle Of Z characters unlocked. I tested my save on a dummy account and when you complete any mission. It Instant unlock all clear missions trophies. And also player rank 99 and attain 150,000,000 EXP trophy. Unfortunately It did not unlocked all characters trophy with my save. For the rich collector and premium collector trophy just buy anything until you get the trophies. I also used cheats from ps3cheating.net with bruteforce save data which you will notice. If anybody wants the save I will upload It Smile
Last edited by sonicfan20036 ; 01-27-2014 at 12:57 AM.
01-27-2014, 08:01 AM #2
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
you could upload your save here You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by mike20036 View Post
I got all DBZ Battle Of Z characters unlocked. I tested my save on a dummy account and when you complete any mission. It Instant unlock all clear missions trophies. And also player rank 99 and attain 150,000,000 EXP trophy. Unfortunately It did not unlocked all characters trophy with my save. For the rich collector and premium collector trophy just buy anything until you get the trophies. I also used cheats from ps3cheating.net with bruteforce save data which you will notice. If anybody wants the save I will upload It Smile
01-27-2014, 10:56 PM #3
projectkr
Save Point
i would love this save if you actually put it up
01-28-2014, 11:57 AM #4
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by projectkr View Post
i would love this save if you actually put it up

I am going to upload It later on today Smile
01-28-2014, 12:36 PM #5
projectkr
Save Point
Originally posted by mike20036 View Post
I am going to upload It later on today Smile

Awesome faceAwesome faceAwesome faceAwesome faceAwesome face
ill be around thank you
01-31-2014, 05:50 PM #6
djuki
Gobble
My Bruteforce Save data cant find the data.bin so i cant decrypt the files i got version 4.5.1

i really want to use youre save someone please help me!?
11-11-2014, 05:43 AM #7
dasima
Bounty hunter
where is the save
01-16-2016, 03:27 PM #8
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Using this save You must login or register to view this content. on the 1st mission I went from 11% to 40% of the trophies unlocking I win, you Earth Scum, I am number one in the Universe, Farewell, Fighters, Im at full power now, The grand finale, Now no one can stop me, Frieza, defeated, Wrath of the Dragon, A winner is me, Mission complete, Now it's Real, The Legendary Super Saiyan for a total of 12 trophies. I am sure more could have popped if i didnt have them already.

Edit 1: also got the trophy for rich collector when i paid for a random card with this same save making it 13 trophies and I am at 41%

Edit 2: using this save pack You must login or register to view this content. I obtained the following Character Master, Time To Start Getting Serious, Determined To Be Stronger, You're Number one!, Most Impressive and Super-powered Warriors making jump from 41% to 60% by adding 6 more trophies from the save file named Trophies unlocked 50%. I am pretty sure this save may have given me all the other trophies I had before and more if i didnt used the modded save from the 1st edit.
Now using the save file named Item Complete & Gathering Of The Super Fighters i have obtained the following Premium Collector, Item Complete making me have 64%... having problems with Gathering Of The Super Fighters... I keep getting an A rank and not an S...

Edit 3: I am using the save You must login or register to view this content. to get Card Complete Hoping that I can still Gather The Super Fighters better as well but turns out it was even worst.

Edit 4: The Ultimate Save named Heat Of Battle Trophy from the You must login or register to view this content. save pack, now this save has a lot of the trophies from before but this one also may have a few i am missing. From the 1st part of the read me file I got one of the trophies i was missing called The Heat Of Battle making me have 70% done. Now to learn how to do an Ultimate move to get 4 more trophies. Doing mission 45 I got Die. and now for the other 3 Ultimate ones.

Edit 5: Cant get the ultimate move done before the boss dies. My team is to strong. Bardock - The Father Of Goku is super head will your whole team getting ring outs. Now there are online trophies but i am not sure i can do them with these saves without being ban.

Edit 6: Got Real Warriors Don't Sleep from You must login or register to view this content. making me have a total of 74%
Last edited by Japarican89 ; 01-17-2016 at 01:38 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo