02-26-2014, 11:17 PM #1
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for any saves especially stater saves

here is a US save of mine if some one wants to make it a great starter save

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to JamesDRobbins for this useful post:

ratt, shuuraviolao
02-27-2014, 11:02 PM #11
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
Originally posted by Bogdan22 View Post
after i put the haitianxu savegame the game is giving me this error unhandled error

Were you trying to access consumables when this happened? It could be that I made their numbers too high. I lowered them to 9 in the save and updated my post, can you try again and see if the error still persists?
02-28-2014, 02:24 AM #12
Originally posted by haitianxu View Post
Were you trying to access consumables when this happened? It could be that I made their numbers too high. I lowered them to 9 in the save and updated my post, can you try again and see if the error still persists?

I tested your save. It works fine. Max EXP. But no Wings. I didn't do much testing b/c it was on like easy. I'm wanting to get through my VH run.
02-28-2014, 03:07 AM #13
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
Originally posted by franchiseboy83 View Post
I tested your save. It works fine. Max EXP. But no Wings. I didn't do much testing b/c it was on like easy. I'm wanting to get through my VH run.

You can post your Prince of Darkness save here, I can add EXP, weapon mastery, infinite magic and more items (9 instead of 3, I think going over that freezes the game) to it, plus others. I don't know how to mod infinite health, but with infinite magic it should be no different. Note if you want infinite magic it's best if you give me a save at a point after the void sword is unlocked, i.e. after you obtain the white wolf medallion.
02-28-2014, 06:15 AM #14
You can post your Prince of Darkness save here, I can add EXP, weapon mastery, infinite magic and more items (9 instead of 3, I think going over that freezes the game) to it, plus others. I don't know how to mod infinite health, but with infinite magic it should be no different. Note if you want infinite magic it's best if you give me a save at a point after the void sword is unlocked, i.e. after you obtain the white wolf medallion.

I will post you my save tomorrow. As far as the Mastery hack, can you make it to where each has all the mastered except one skill? This way I can still get the trophy? And don't make it max health or magic, I need the trophies for them as well. If that makes sense to you.
02-28-2014, 06:37 AM #15
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
I will post you my save tomorrow. As far as the Mastery hack, can you make it to where each has all the mastered except one skill? This way I can still get the trophy? And don't make it max health or magic, I need the trophies for them as well. If that makes sense to you.

I know exactly what you're talking about. However, I suggest getting the weapon mastery trophies out of the way using the save I just posted (Save 4, needs resigning of course):

This way I can simply mod your 3 weapons to "Mastery Level Max", instead of changing the numbers on 3 dozen skills, which takes a lot longer, especially since each skill has a different "number requirement" for mastery. I just went through all the skills in my save to check mastery requirement this afternoon. I really don't feel like going through that again.

And yeah, I won't add health or magic crystals, or anything else that might block trophy progression. I can however "complete" say 19/20 challenges for you with 4-star ratings, if you need it.
02-28-2014, 03:44 PM #16
Double post by mistake, please ignore.
Last edited by The_Immortal_One ; 02-28-2014 at 04:16 PM. Reason: update
02-28-2014, 04:15 PM #17
I know exactly what you're talking about. However, I suggest getting the weapon mastery trophies out of the way using the save I just posted (Save 4, needs resigning of course):

This way I can simply mod your 3 weapons to "Mastery Level Max", instead of changing the numbers on 3 dozen skills, which takes a lot longer, especially since each skill has a different "number requirement" for mastery. I just went through all the skills in my save to check mastery requirement this afternoon. I really don't feel like going through that again.

And yeah, I won't add health or magic crystals, or anything else that might block trophy progression. I can however "complete" say 19/20 challenges for you with 4-star ratings, if you need it.

Okay, here is my save.

Please do the 19/20 Challenges for me, those are brutal. The save is right after getting the Chaos power, and the Dragon Emblem from the chupacabra so there should be nothing preventing the infinite magic. I am using the save above to get mastery so if you would put all mine at mastery that would be awesome. Thanks.

EDIT: Will the 19/20 Challenge hack pop all challenge related trophies?
02-28-2014, 07:26 PM #18
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
Okay, here is my save.

Please do the 19/20 Challenges for me, those are brutal. The save is right after getting the Chaos power, and the Dragon Emblem from the chupacabra so there should be nothing preventing the infinite magic. I am using the save above to get mastery so if you would put all mine at mastery that would be awesome. Thanks.

EDIT: Will the 19/20 Challenge hack pop all challenge related trophies?

Done and tested.

Added:
1. Infinite void and chaos magic
2. 999,999 EXP
3. level 3 mastery on all 3 weapons (I didn't purchase any skills)
4. 7/7 dungeon keys, Dodo eggs and potions (7 instead of 9 because if you get a consumable capacity upgrade with 9, it will loop back to 0)
5. 9/9 dragon talismans: even though it doesn't show the number, you can spam dragon form 9 times Smile
6. All challenges completed - note: since you're in the middle of a challenge, completing or failing it will pop the following challenge trophies:

[Bronze] Kaleidos Champion - Complete all the Reminiscences of Sapphire challenges
[Silver] Kaleidos Hero - Complete all of the Kleidos challenges
[Gold] Kaleidos Legend - Complete all of the Kleidos challenges at "Prince of Darkness" difficulty

The other 3 Challenge trophies will not pop, because even though I modded them as "completed", you still lack the nails to access them for now, I tried changing the nail number from 4 to 16, it didn't work, I'll keep trying but don't keep your hopes up. If you're worried about trophy orders, use the following save instead:

This one is the exact same save except I've made one simple "defeat all enemies" requirement I incomplete for each of the 4 Challenge series, so once you have enough nails to unlock Ruby/Amethyst/Emerald, go in each find the challenge with the greyed out requirement I and kill all enemies to pop trophies in correct order easily.

7. Replenished your life Smile

If you could, please post any save before trophy unlock (such as when you have 16 nails) as you play along, so I can update it in my other thread and benefit others seeking trophies. I appreciate it.
02-28-2014, 07:44 PM #19
Done and tested.

Added:
1. Infinite void and chaos magic
2. 999,999 EXP
3. level 3 mastery on all 3 weapons (I didn't purchase any skills)
4. 7/7 dungeon keys, Dodo eggs and potions (7 instead of 9 because if you get a consumable capacity upgrade with 9, it will loop back to 0)
5. 9/9 dragon talismans: even though it doesn't show the number, you can spam dragon form 9 times Smile
6. All challenges completed - note: since you're in the middle of a challenge, completing or failing it will pop the following challenge trophies:

[Bronze] Kaleidos Champion - Complete all the Reminiscences of Sapphire challenges
[Silver] Kaleidos Hero - Complete all of the Kleidos challenges
[Gold] Kaleidos Legend - Complete all of the Kleidos challenges at "Prince of Darkness" difficulty

The other 3 Challenge trophies will not pop, because even though I modded them as "completed", you still lack the nails to access them for now, I tried changing the nail number from 4 to 16, it didn't work, I'll keep trying but don't keep your hopes up. If you're worried about trophy orders, use the following save instead:

This one is the exact same save except I've made one simple "defeat all enemies" requirement I incomplete for each of the 4 Challenge series, so once you have enough nails to unlock Ruby/Amethyst/Emerald, go in each find the challenge with the greyed out requirement I and kill all enemies to pop trophies in correct order easily.

7. Replenished your life Smile

If you could, please post any save before trophy unlock (such as when you have 16 nails) as you play along, so I can update it in my other thread and benefit others seeking trophies. I appreciate it.

Ok, I am using the 2nd save you titled incomplete. I'll do the trophies in as close an order as possible. I'll def make a save once I have 15 of the pegs for the Kleidos.

Thanks a ton for this!

EDIT: If I reup a save, will you make it to have the wings and phase ability?
Last edited by The_Immortal_One ; 02-28-2014 at 08:47 PM. Reason: update

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo