Post: Silent Hill HD Collection Game Save(s) - Please help!
05-26-2014, 01:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. I am pretty new to the board; actually, this is my first post and am really hoping someone can help.

I realize SH HD Collection (SH 2 & 3) is old and thus not too popular now (if it ever was with all the glitchy stuff); however I am looking for a saved game (preferably US Region but I can change it if need be) for SH 3 which includes a finished game where the unlimited sub machine gun (and any other unlockable weapons) that can be picked up as I can't seem to get to far without it.

I figure someone must have a save game (toward the start of the game - "New game Plus") which includes this.

I would REALLY APPRECIATE IT if someone could UPLOAD ONE as I really want to tackle the game but it for some reason is just too hard for me :(

Thanks in Advance to anyone who might be able to help Smile

NOTE: I was able to find a EU region trophy collection for both games in the package (ON HERE, NGU) which had the EU (I just changed it over to US) region save for the HD Collection and included the (GREEN - MOST POWERFUL WEAPON) hyper-spray for SH 2. The save game was right near the beginning and it was awesome... but no save (in/near the beginning of the game) for SH 3 w/ the SMG in this package...thanks to you guys who posted that and again, really appreciate any further help from anyone.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo