Post: Resident Evil Revelations raid mode [ simple question ] ..
06-13-2014, 05:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i download this save game for raid mode ..

You must login or register to view this content.

the only thing is that only 3 stages unlocked in raid mode ..

if i finish any of them will the other unlock or i have to play the entire campaign mode to unlock them ?
06-14-2014, 01:27 PM #2
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
you have to play the campaign to unlock the other stages and if you want to unlock the abyss mode on raid you have to complite the campaign on infernal
06-15-2014, 06:46 AM #3
Originally posted by albert2wesker View Post
you have to play the campaign to unlock the other stages and if you want to unlock the abyss mode on raid you have to complite the campaign on infernal

Not true.

You can complete the campaign on casual and it will unlock the first 20 levels on raid mode which are set to Chasm difficulty. In order to unlock Trench and Abyss levels, you just have to beat all the casual levels.

When you complete the 20th level on chasm, the first level of trench will unlock... so on so forth.
06-15-2014, 09:35 PM #4
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Analeise View Post
Not true.

You can complete the campaign on casual and it will unlock the first 20 levels on raid mode which are set to Chasm difficulty. In order to unlock Trench and Abyss levels, you just have to beat all the casual levels.

When you complete the 20th level on chasm, the first level of trench will unlock... so on so forth.

strange i remember that i completed the game on normal so it unlocks trench but i tried to unlock the abyss mode but it tells me to complete the game on infernal
06-16-2014, 02:19 AM #5
Originally posted by albert2wesker View Post
strange i remember that i completed the game on normal so it unlocks trench but i tried to unlock the abyss mode but it tells me to complete the game on infernal

I just started it last week and I've only beaten it on casual, but I did all the raid mode levels. Just need to beat chasm to unlock trench, and trench to unlock abyss.
06-16-2014, 11:20 AM #6
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Analeise View Post
I just started it last week and I've only beaten it on casual, but I did all the raid mode levels. Just need to beat chasm to unlock trench, and trench to unlock abyss.

thats so strange but i am happy that i completed the game in infernal with no death lol i am really suprized

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo