09-20-2014, 12:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm sure these problems with SAVEDATA is old news by now. But I don't seem to figure it out.

I lost my old save on a game, and decided to download a save from the web to regain my progress. But when I transfer it to my PS3 saves from USB, it just keeps telling me that the "data is corrupted". An old thread suggested to remove the ICON0 file, which I did, but it only got me in to the game before it again told me the data was corrupted and so on. Is there an easy way to fix this?
09-20-2014, 12:22 PM #2
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Chrisaboo View Post
I'm sure these problems with SAVEDATA is old news by now. But I don't seem to figure it out.

I lost my old save on a game, and decided to download a save from the web to regain my progress. But when I transfer it to my PS3 saves from USB, it just keeps telling me that the "data is corrupted". An old thread suggested to remove the ICON0 file, which I did, but it only got me in to the game before it again told me the data was corrupted and so on. Is there an easy way to fix this?

not sure but questions like this dont go here , make a thread here next time : You must login or register to view this content.
09-20-2014, 01:36 PM #3
I've allready reposted it somewhere where he told me to. Could probably just delete this one?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo