Post: Bought New Xploder Ultimate Can't Get No Save To Work
09-22-2014, 11:47 AM #1
AngelfireUk83
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Nothing seems to work I am trying to get the Uncharted 3 crushing and hard trophies but I can't figure out how to do it right via xploder and copy and paste I have downloaded 2 saves and they are the same codes as mine at the start if I copy them to the USB stick xploder just doesn't see the files as they don't show.

What am I doing wrong I cant remember which way it is to reassign saves do I copy my official save over to xploder then delete that copy a cracked save on to USB then copy that over my official save then copy it back over under my PSN ID name??

I just don't know why xploder wont see uncharted 3 saves at all
09-22-2014, 12:26 PM #2
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
There's a thread with a saveset for Uncharted 3 : You must login or register to view this content.
Just replace all your files (except .SFO) and resign !
09-22-2014, 12:56 PM #3
AngelfireUk83
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Meurtor View Post
There's a thread with a saveset for Uncharted 3 : You must login or register to view this content.
Just replace all your files (except .SFO) and resign !

How do you do the reassign with xploder I used to be able to do it but now I cant seem to find the guide on here that I used to make it work, the files inside the difficulties saves for that Uncharted 3 save set don't have .SFO file in them.
Last edited by AngelfireUk83 ; 09-22-2014 at 01:00 PM.
09-22-2014, 03:43 PM #4
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by AngelfireUk83 View Post
How do you do the reassign with xploder I used to be able to do it but now I cant seem to find the guide on here that I used to make it work, the files inside the difficulties saves for that Uncharted 3 save set don't have .SFO file in them.

Try this

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo