01-14-2015, 07:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi not sure if this is in the right place and sorry if it isn't.

my problem is I bought psn version of family guy back to the multiverse and tried to use a hack that I found on here but when I try to use it, it allways gives me an error code and wont allow me to use it and when I resign save with exploder it still says it is someone elses data and wont load up.... what am I doing wrong or is there a way around this apart from buying disc version ...any help would be appreciated thnx
01-20-2015, 03:50 PM #2
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by 76 View Post
hi not sure if this is in the right place and sorry if it isn't.

my problem is I bought psn version of family guy back to the multiverse and tried to use a hack that I found on here but when I try to use it, it allways gives me an error code and wont allow me to use it and when I resign save with exploder it still says it is someone elses data and wont load up.... what am I doing wrong or is there a way around this apart from buying disc version ...any help would be appreciated thnx

copy your psn version of the save data on a usb stick/laptop/pc
download the save data you want to use
drag all files from the downloaded save data with the exception of the sfo & the pic file into your psn version of the save data
then resign your psn version of the save data
simples Smile

The following user thanked TheChosenOne for this useful post:

SHAkA
01-21-2015, 04:52 PM #3
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
drag all files from the downloaded save data with the exception of the sfo & the pic file into your psn version of the save data
simples Smile

hi thnx for reply but iam sure I tried that...I will have another go and let you know how I get on but thnx for the reply at least someone did Smile
01-21-2015, 06:51 PM #4
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
simples Smile

seems it was my xploder messing up took me 3 attempts to get it working thnx for your help still though m8

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo