02-24-2015, 07:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello folks, can someone help me to resign a Mortal Kombat game save for "My Kung Fu is Stronger"? I have the trophy save file to get it. Just need someone to resign it for me.

I purchased Xploder a few months ago and it logged me out automatically a few times. Every time I get logged out, I'm asked to enter my product key again, using my activations. Within less than 2 weeks, all 5 of my activations ran out due to being logged out automatically.

I opened the ticket report about 2 months ago and checked the first 2-3 weeks, with no response. I check the ticket again today, and it says authentication is invalid.

Does Xploder still work for you folks? Or could someone help me resign the 1 save I want please?
02-24-2015, 08:27 PM #2
Originally posted by daytoner View Post
Hello folks, can someone help me to resign a Mortal Kombat game save for "My Kung Fu is Stronger"? I have the trophy save file to get it. Just need someone to resign it for me.

I purchased Xploder a few months ago and it logged me out automatically a few times. Every time I get logged out, I'm asked to enter my product key again, using my activations. Within less than 2 weeks, all 5 of my activations ran out due to being logged out automatically.

I opened the ticket report about 2 months ago and checked the first 2-3 weeks, with no response. I check the ticket again today, and it says authentication is invalid.

Does Xploder still work for you folks? Or could someone help me resign the 1 save I want please?

Same thing happened to me. Almost exact same timeline you mentioned as well as opening a ticket and never getting a response. I called up my credit card company and they actually gave me my money back and said they would take care of it on their end and nothing left for me to worry about. Not sure if that helps you but you could always try. Then at least your not out $50. I know it's not much money, but $50 bucks is $50 bucks.
02-25-2015, 02:53 AM #3
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by videogame View Post
Same

Originally posted by daytoner View Post
Hello

Hopefully you ll get along with xploder, i know it cause i had it too, always issues.
But i think you guys wanna learn to use bruteforce wich is a powerfull free machine.
Free add-on,Free no payment, Always updated, and do not need to be online to use it. Also easy to learn how to use.
THINK ABOUT IT.
02-25-2015, 03:35 AM #4
Yeah its been awhile since xploder. Ill never use that garbage again. I love this community and will do anything to keep it running.
02-25-2015, 07:36 AM #5
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
I had the same thing here what I did to make it work it's to buy a new product key after 12 month done and I register with a new email and it work just fin I did that with 3 email after 12 month done however with time I thinks Xploder is bad to server people because I sent to them 3 messages about this issues and they don't answer me so I start to use BSD now I have Xploder and BSD work. :wub::wub::wub: glade to help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo