04-18-2015, 11:15 AM #1
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a folder set that can get user to level 101 trophy level this folder set contains only clean D55, I'm wondering if I should release it to fellow NGU members?
Post comment below if I should do so. As I know. There is people struggling to reach trophy level 100

Thanks.
04-18-2015, 11:34 AM #2
Originally posted by Vuhsace View Post
I have a folder set that can get user to level 101 trophy level this folder set contains only clean D55, I'm wondering if I should release it to fellow NGU members?
Post comment below if I should do so. As I know. There is people struggling to reach trophy level 100

Thanks.

But You must login or register to view this content. gets you to lvl 100 just fine.
04-18-2015, 02:30 PM #3
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
I know, but some people need help and with my tutorial its noob friendly with clear instructions. .?
04-18-2015, 06:07 PM #4
Originally posted by Vuhsace View Post
I know, but some people need help and with my tutorial its noob friendly with clear instructions. .?

This isn't clear? You must login or register to view this content.
04-18-2015, 09:06 PM #5
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
yeah, but it wont hurt to add some choice to NGU?
04-21-2015, 10:59 AM #6
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Thread: Release of total clean (LEVEL 101) Folder set.

its not a Release..................
04-29-2015, 05:45 PM #7
Originally posted by OpTic
But You must login or register to view this content. gets you to lvl 100 just fine.

You prolly haven't used those, right? I've tested/used both of them and they are far from being clean. Both of those have 100+ folders that were installed on a PS3 user that didn't have a PSN linked to it then resigned afterwards so there are alot of folders that will not actually sync to PSN.

I thoroughly tested them both on one account then sorted through to find the bad folders and tested them again to make sure it wasn't resigning that made them bad and it wasn't. They are just bad rips on a blank user.

I say go ahead and do a release if you want OP it isn't going to hurt anything. Just make sure they are truly clean folders not like the two links above because they were a pain in the ass to sort through but they did get me started. Either way it doesn't bother me cause I'm currently sitting on 1854 truly clean folders and growing daily.
04-30-2015, 02:02 PM #8

You haven't used those two links have you? They are FAR from being clean. There are 100+ folders that were ripped on a blank user then resigned after so they are useless. The most I got from them was 800ish games. I do appreciate those links cause they got me started but they were a pain to sort through and find the bad folders.

Go ahead and release if you want OP can't hurt anything. Either way it doesn't bother me cause I'm really close to 1900 folders now.
05-12-2015, 07:06 AM #9
Farva
< ^ > < ^ >
Okay if they are already released then dont bother, tired of the same folders being released again and again. if they are new, then by all means release them but if they are the same. dont bother.
05-12-2015, 07:23 AM #10
MrMoan
Big Daddy
just put a download.......not should i who the fuq does that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo