08-07-2015, 08:56 PM #1
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was able to move the application to my pc using vita's content manager. However, the file under Ps Vita -> PSAVEDATA is empty. When I downloaded the RAR file, from Gamefaqs, with the new saves in it there were 4 subfiles. I was able to match the (ICON0.png) and the (PARAM.SFO) files with things that were transferred with the content manager, but nothing matches up with the (PARAM.PFD) or (SAVES) files. I'm not sure where to go from here...
08-07-2015, 09:09 PM #2
Serenity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
I was able to move the application to my pc using vita's content manager. However, the file under Ps Vita -> PSAVEDATA is empty. When I downloaded the RAR file, from Gamefaqs, with the new saves in it there were 4 subfiles. I was able to match the (ICON0.png) and the (PARAM.SFO) files with things that were transferred with the content manager, but nothing matches up with the (PARAM.PFD) or (SAVES) files. I'm not sure where to go from here...

Short answer: you can't and never will.
Some people have been busy to hack the Vita (CFW) in the last couple of years but with little to no success. I assume that your Vita also has the lastest update from Sony? If so, just forget about and learn to live with it. It seems that Sony is downgrading the support on the Vita anyway, soon it will be a thing of the past i'm afraid.

The following user thanked Serenity for this useful post:

Japarican89
08-07-2015, 10:36 PM #3
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Serenity View Post
Some people have been busy to hack the Vita (CFW) in the last couple of years but with little to no success. I assume that your Vita also has the lastest update from Sony? If so, just forget about and learn to live with it. It seems that Sony is downgrading the support on the Vita anyway, soon it will be a thing of the past i'm afraid.

I was hoping that there was a way to pop trophies. I downloaded the Content Manager Assistant software onto my laptop. Now I have the ability to transfer my Vita saves to my PC. How do I go about editing the save? I've checked and seen that there is not GameGenie or Xploder for the Vita but found nothing. I guess i am going to take your advice and not success so much about it. I know there are people here uploading PS4 saves. I am sure that will be possible soon... I hope. That would be awesome. Also, being able to cheat on my Vita games would be nice as well. I have Bruteforce and KG, and i am planing on getting Game Genie and Xploder in the next few weeks; that I can use on my PS3. I wish that there was something for the Vita. Maybe if the Vita gets more popular someone will hack it in the same matter of speaking however i think you are right. Sony is downgrading the support for the vita and soon it will be dead all together.Thank you for the info my friend Happy

The following user thanked Japarican89 for this useful post:

Serenity
08-07-2015, 11:23 PM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
I was hoping that there was a way to pop trophies. I downloaded the Content Manager Assistant software onto my laptop. Now I have the ability to transfer my Vita saves to my PC. How do I go about editing the save? I've checked and seen that there is not GameGenie or Xploder for the Vita but found nothing. I guess i am going to take your advice and not success so much about it. I know there are people here uploading PS4 saves. I am sure that will be possible soon... I hope. That would be awesome. Also, being able to cheat on my Vita games would be nice as well. I have Bruteforce and KG, and i am planing on getting Game Genie and Xploder in the next few weeks; that I can use on my PS3. I wish that there was something for the Vita. Maybe if the Vita gets more popular someone will hack it in the same matter of speaking however i think you are right. Sony is downgrading the support for the vita and soon it will be dead all together.Thank you for the info my friend Happy

there is progress in the vita scene but you have to be on 3.51..theres a ftp, and there emulators on it right now its just a matter of time...just have to be patient on it.....vita tv is also gonna be supported..go to PSX-scene.com to learn more

The following 2 users say thank you to xenomage for this useful post:

Japarican89, Serenity
08-08-2015, 12:09 PM #5

There has been great success in the last few months with Rejuvenate and native homebrew, though information like that won't be on NGU, since they don't publicize Vita jailbreak developments. For the latest in vita jailbreak, wololo is the best source.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Serenity
08-08-2015, 05:48 PM #6
Serenity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
There has been great success in the last few months with Rejuvenate and native homebrew, though information like that won't be on NGU, since they don't publicize Vita jailbreak developments. For the latest in vita jailbreak, wololo is the best source.

Thanks buddy! At least that is good news for people (like myself) who refuse to give up on the Vita.
Very helpful :yes:
08-08-2015, 09:43 PM #7
Thanks buddy! At least that is good news for people (like myself) who refuse to give up on the Vita.
Very helpful :yes:

Firmware 3.51 is the currently working fw for the developments.
08-10-2015, 02:38 AM #8
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
there is progress in the vita scene but you have to be on 3.51..theres a ftp, and there emulators on it right now its just a matter of time...just have to be patient on it.....vita tv is also gonna be supported..go to PSX-scene.com to learn more

Thanks so much for this, i am going to cheek this out. It is a lot more informative than the ps blog.
08-10-2015, 10:51 PM #9
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thanks so much for this, i am going to cheek this out. It is a lot more informative than the ps blog.

i gave you the wrong site lol...check out psx-place.com they have more stuff than scene...and yes wololo is another great place to check out....btw i got 2 vitas with the rejuvenate exploit. got one on OFW..also have a vita tv waiting to be broken lol
08-13-2015, 01:46 PM #10
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
i gave you the wrong site lol...check out psx-place.com they have more stuff than scene...and yes wololo is another great place to check out....btw i got 2 vitas with the rejuvenate exploit. got one on OFW..also have a vita tv waiting to be broken lol

Hopefully some developments can be made on higher fws :/ Even if I buy a vita now, it'd be too late, since 3.51 is the magic number :/ Only reason I care about vita jailbreak is those vita trophies! Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo