08-11-2015, 09:13 AM #1
zNxRo
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think they should separate this category into OFW and a Separate CFW it's a small community. However this sub forum is all over the place it's just a thought ?
08-11-2015, 10:56 AM #2
Originally posted by zNxRo View Post
I think they should separate this category into OFW and a Separate CFW it's a small community. However this sub forum is all over the place it's just a thought ?

Considering savegames are more prominent than trophy folders around here, I doubt such a thing is needed. If you're meaning as in tools, I doubt any devs are continuing work on folders, so fixing the allusive sync error or the letter-starting account id or tools for vita since the vita native homebrew release. :/ But I guess, if there's some merit to it, Kas will discuss it with staff. :/
08-11-2015, 08:45 PM #3
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Support Frosty site or make it a new one like he did so you can share, manage your folders as you like, and leave this pages without crappy folder guys sharing the same trophy folders over and over just to be in first page to sell more then others NGU shops plats.
08-12-2015, 09:11 AM #4
zNxRo
Banned
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Support Frosty site or make it a new one like he did so you can share, manage your folders as you like, and leave this pages without crappy folder guys sharing the same trophy folders over and over just to be in first page to sell more then others NGU shops plats.

# 1 the site is down #2 I would like to leak my pvt 190 pack because of $5 a platinum link removed you see that I do that. TALENT $5 A PLAT ? OMG Just wait for the future. =) I hope I am reading that wrong. $5 lol buy a Dex ps3 for lvl 100 smh

Edit ...

No PS3 leader boards I'm sick of all of you. I have a nice 1500 pack I found leaked n Trust me nothing like u think 350 psn games I'll post soon so thanks for the advice. I wanna winrare and mega upload in the best quality please don't go toe to toe these are leaked but you haven't seen a leek this Good =) Google =) What Alex did was awesome but greed n all the bs I'm done with n allot of others are too. The best part you don't even know who but base being known off that site ? I am more than generous to people (treat others how I would like to be treated) and I have only met scammers on there, so IDC. If I see neg rep groan anything try me. SMALL COMMUNITY OF GREEDY PEOPLE. I was rank 40 at 750 plats n now look. When I worked for my 1st pack. $5 wow
Last edited by The Devil ; 08-13-2015 at 02:15 PM.
08-12-2015, 11:03 AM #5
# 1 the site is down #2 I would like to leak my pvt 190 pack because of $5 a platinum link removed you see that I do that. TALENT $5 A PLAT ? OMG Just wait for the future. =) I hope I am reading that wrong. $5 lol buy a Dex ps3 for lvl 100 smh

Edit ...

No PS3 leader boards I'm sick of all of you. I have a nice 1500 pack I found leaked n Trust me nothing like u think 350 psn games I'll post soon so thanks for the advice. I wanna winrare and mega upload in the best quality please don't go toe to toe these are leaked but you haven't seen a leek this Good =) Google =) What Alex did was awesome but greed n all the bs I'm done with n allot of others are too. The best part you don't even know who but base being known off that site ? I am more than generous to people (treat others how I would like to be treated) and I have only met scammers on there, so IDC. If I see neg rep groan anything try me. SMALL COMMUNITY OF GREEDY PEOPLE. I was rank 40 at 750 plats n now look. When I worked for my 1st pack. $5 wow

1500 pack, guaranteed to be c25 errors.
Last edited by The Devil ; 08-13-2015 at 02:15 PM.
08-12-2015, 04:05 PM #6
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
This is the wrong section to ask the questions please find the correct section for your post. Thanks

The following user thanked dapreacher23 for this useful post:

xSOADx
08-12-2015, 09:38 PM #7
19willy74

Edit ...

MAy i ask you where you from, cause i did not understand a word of what you wrote down.
Your english arrangment is very sloppy.
08-13-2015, 01:36 AM #8
Serenity
Bounty hunter
MAy i ask you where you from, cause i did not understand a word of what you wrote down.
Your english arrangment is very sloppy.

Probably wrote it in another language and used crappy Google translate....it does translate the words but it doesn't show the correct syntax stare
08-13-2015, 01:50 AM #9
19willy74
Originally posted by Serenity View Post
Probably wrote it in another language and used crappy Google translate....it does translate the words but it doesn't show the correct syntax stare

Exaclty that's what i was saying.
08-13-2015, 02:16 AM #10
Serenity
Bounty hunter
Exaclty that's what i was saying.

All I meant was: I can somehow understand his inconsistent grammar because I'm foreign too and bound to make mistakes.
His pointless ranting however is going nowhere...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo