08-19-2015, 02:39 AM #1
HeroWin
Java Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im willing to buy 2000+ folders for $150 via paypal please pm me
08-22-2015, 12:32 AM #11
zNxRo
Banned
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
First of all Im not selling NO ONE of my games:stop:, thats to clarify and its the only thing i could understand i hope from your message.
Now i didn't understand a friking word of your message, if it was for me or Frosty or Hero Eek? damn bro use a good translator, is like talking to an alien!!Ron Swanson
Im from italy not a native english but at list everyone understand me.:usa:

ill Help you out here okYes:

(YOU)Hey um ? "Heroin" I'll guarantee you no one is selling you anywhere near 730 PSN games for $150 or 1480 Plats.
(ME)Now in my concern i think this is to Herowin!! but somehow your saying him, i will not sell it to him? are you my manager? and why quote me if was to Herowin?Eek

(YOU)The Fed AoJ or xcustomconsole <- zDarkForce1337 Now you can at least know who your talking about Alex. Sure as hell aren't going too.
(ME) Now this one i think is for Alex(frosty), and no clue on what you said!:confused:

(YOU)730 PSN games for $150 think on it NO ONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND IS GIVING U THAT. Alex u hiding your Good rares lol.
(ME) Again probably for Frosty, why you quoted me!!! :confused:

That deserves rep. =)
Last edited by zNxRo ; 08-22-2015 at 12:35 AM.
08-22-2015, 12:45 AM #12
zNxRo
Banned
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
You don't know john and xcc then. Xcc even promotes that he'll sell 2140 folders for $20. Whether it's scam or not, xcc would do it. When a person buys all their folders and never has to work for any games, then why would they care about the amount to be sold? Nobody appreciates when somebody does upload folders. It's always, "send me fairytale, or misato, or the kors! I promise I won't give anybody". If somebody wants the rares that badly, they could always buy the games, or y'know just download the korean games from duowan. Yes, I know xcc is darkforce. Everybody calls darkforce a scrub, so w/e.

Take it easy you would be surprised how he is to his friends. It's a scam he won't sell that (please believe me). He put's leet in his psn ( 1337 for new gens) he's not to bright. I know Darkforce he rides my dick any acc I make I get a friend request. Remember I told you he interrogated me when I did my 1st 1337 platinum acc. I hope you remember creeper freaked me out n AOJ is a cop =P I'm not proof reading this. Not saying that to you Alex) the person, belows me =) corrects my grammar IDC. KYS
08-22-2015, 02:28 AM #13
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by zNxRo View Post
You must login or register to view this content. huh ?

I already send you a message and this is my last response to you, stop detracting points for no reason or i will report you! I dont know who you are what you want, stop quote me for no reason in your messages or neg my account ok little shit. I have more important thing to do then read your crap.
08-22-2015, 03:43 AM #14
HeroWin
Java Developer
why are you guys stilll replying to my thread ;---; you guys take me toooo seriously geez
08-25-2015, 09:57 AM #15
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by HeroWin View Post
why are you guys stilll replying to my thread ;---; you guys take me toooo seriously geez

If you wasn't serious then why make a thread about it?
08-25-2015, 11:41 AM #16
HeroWin
Java Developer
Originally posted by Kas View Post
If you wasn't serious then why make a thread about it?

meh.... somtimes i just like to see what people are like and what theyll do for money.... it shows there true character
09-16-2015, 03:45 AM #17
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
lol hero are you serious

The following user thanked Tristen for this useful post:

zNxRo
09-26-2015, 08:59 AM #18
zNxRo
Banned
Originally posted by HeroWin View Post
meh.... somtimes i just like to see what people are like and what theyll do for money.... it shows there true character

Now you can just google 2,000 folders you'll find them, have fun learning how to remove those stupid thumbs folder. 0_o IDK every account that I put on You must login or register to view this content. gets banned yet all accounts that I have kept off that sight are still perfectly fine. I like the thread, I can't say I approve of anything being leaked. However that community in particular asked for it I'm sorry. FYI Sony watches that site ? If you correct my grammar save Ur time please. Just realize I'm trying to help.
09-27-2015, 02:10 PM #19
LULLINHO
Maggbot timeout!
someone give to you the 2000 folders? i want too ^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo