08-19-2015, 02:39 AM #1
HeroWin
Java Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im willing to buy 2000+ folders for $150 via paypal please pm me
08-19-2015, 06:51 AM #2
Originally posted by HeroWin View Post
im willing to buy 2000+ folders for $150 via paypal please pm me

Good luck with that. I'm sure AoJ or xcustomconsole will sell you 2000+ for $20.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

shanieta
08-19-2015, 01:01 PM #3
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪

1700 are the maximum platinums around, rest are ps vita plats, if you intend 2000 that inside are also PSN games then ok.
i have for example have 1480 platinums + 730 psn games.

You always forgot to ask in the correct section your like an indomitable horse hard to tame, some whipped should do it Happy

The following user thanked 19willy74 for this useful post:

hess47
08-20-2015, 10:16 AM #4
zNxRo
Banned
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
1700 are the maximum platinums around, rest are ps vita plats, if you intend 2000 that inside are also PSN games then ok.
i have for example have 1480 platinums + 730 psn games.

You always forgot to ask in the correct section your like an indomitable horse hard to tame, some whipped should do it Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

You amaze me. I screwed that acc up so bad. =) Hey um ? "Heroin" I'll guarantee you no one is selling you anywhere near 730 PSN games for $150 or 1480 Plats. I finally got my folder up to 2k and I wouldn't sync you for $150 no way. The Fed AoJ or xcustomconsole <- zDarkForce1337 Now you can at least know who your talking about Alex. Sure as hell aren't going too. 730 PSN games for $150 think on it NO ONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND IS GIVING U THAT. Alex u hiding your Good rares lol.
08-20-2015, 12:22 PM #5
Originally posted by zNxRo View Post

You amaze me. I screwed that acc up so bad. =) Hey um ? "Heroin" I'll guarantee you no one is selling you anywhere near 730 PSN games for $150 or 1480 Plats. I finally got my folder up to 2k and I wouldn't sync you for $150 no way. The Fed AoJ or xcustomconsole <- zDarkForce1337 Now you can at least know who your talking about Alex. Sure as hell aren't going too. 730 PSN games for $150 think on it NO ONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND IS GIVING U THAT. Alex u hiding your Good rares lol.

You don't know john and xcc then. Xcc even promotes that he'll sell 2140 folders for $20. Whether it's scam or not, xcc would do it. When a person buys all their folders and never has to work for any games, then why would they care about the amount to be sold? Nobody appreciates when somebody does upload folders. It's always, "send me fairytale, or misato, or the kors! I promise I won't give anybody". If somebody wants the rares that badly, they could always buy the games, or y'know just download the korean games from duowan. Yes, I know xcc is darkforce. Everybody calls darkforce a scrub, so w/e.
08-20-2015, 02:22 PM #6
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by zNxRo View Post

First of all Im not selling NO ONE of my games:stop:, thats to clarify and its the only thing i could understand i hope from your message.
Now i didn't understand a friking word of your message, if it was for me or Frosty or Hero Eek? damn bro use a good translator, is like talking to an alien!!Ron Swanson
Im from italy not a native english but at list everyone understand me.:usa:

ill Help you out here okYes:

(YOU)Hey um ? "Heroin" I'll guarantee you no one is selling you anywhere near 730 PSN games for $150 or 1480 Plats.
(ME)Now in my concern i think this is to Herowin!! but somehow your saying him, i will not sell it to him? are you my manager? and why quote me if was to Herowin?Eek

(YOU)The Fed AoJ or xcustomconsole <- zDarkForce1337 Now you can at least know who your talking about Alex. Sure as hell aren't going too.
(ME) Now this one i think is for Alex(frosty), and no clue on what you said!:confused:

(YOU)730 PSN games for $150 think on it NO ONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND IS GIVING U THAT. Alex u hiding your Good rares lol.
(ME) Again probably for Frosty, why you quoted me!!! :confused:

08-21-2015, 03:30 PM #7
Default Avatar
Kas

Thread moved to PS3 Trophies Questions and Inquiries.

Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
Good luck with that. I'm sure AoJ or xcustomconsole will sell you 2000+ for $20.

Back in the day not one person wouldn't even sell 150 for $150 lol.
08-21-2015, 06:15 PM #8
HeroWin
Java Developer
yay!!! now i know who desperate for money Happy hhhaaha thanks for the replies... (trolling complete)
08-21-2015, 07:23 PM #9
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Thread moved to PS3 Trophies Questions and Inquiries.

Back in the day not one person wouldn't even sell 150 for $150 lol.

Back in August, I saw people selling the same leaked collection (think it was Marty's, had about 700 or so folders [plats & psn]) for $20 over and over.
08-21-2015, 07:35 PM #10
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
Back in August, I saw people selling the same leaked collection (think it was Marty's, had about 700 or so folders [plats & psn]) for $20 over and over.

Sal It's sad man.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo