08-25-2015, 04:06 AM #1
HeroWin
Java Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i got madden 16 like 4 days early... no one has the trophies for the game except for me and three others according to psnprofiles.com... anyone need the folder pm me or should i make a thread?
08-25-2015, 09:54 AM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by HeroWin View Post
i got madden 16 like 4 days early... no one has the trophies for the game except for me and three others according to psnprofiles.com... anyone need the folder pm me or should i make a thread?

Thread moved to PS3 Trophies Questions and Inquiries as this is a question and not actually a save or a folder. If you wish to post it I will leave the thread up for a few days. Usually we do not allow separate folders being posted but because no one has it, I'll allow it for a few days.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

HeroWin
08-25-2015, 09:49 PM #3
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
MADDEN NFL 16 for cfw came out days before of the actual day one, on playstation 3 why dont you stop to spam and spam message that are useless to people. This means you are not familiar to cfw, since by now you should know that many cfw sites release them earlier.
Why dont you go to the sea somedays before autumn comes up, go play with bucket and spade, racket and ball, there's so many sports you could do, milk is much more tanned then you, you know!!

Here look at the date:
You must login or register to view this content.
22 August 2015
08-25-2015, 11:37 PM #4
HeroWin
Java Developer
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
MADDEN NFL 16 for cfw came out days before of the actual day one, on playstation 3 why dont you stop to spam and spam message that are useless to people. This means you are not familiar to cfw, since by now you should know that many cfw sites release them earlier.
Why dont you go to the sea somedays before autumn comes up, go play with bucket and spade, racket and ball, there's so many sports you could do, milk is much more tanned then you, you know!!

Here look at the date:
You must login or register to view this content.
22 August 2015

oh yeah.. game rlz, i like that site

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo