11-21-2016, 08:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i just realized there is a way to unlock trophys with trophyisgood and bruteforce without having the actual physical game or on hd i found a guide on youtube but its in frikin dutch and there are a few sellers that use that method too it would really save me from buying an extra external hard drive, can someone please guide me on how to do this please ? i would really appreciate it or link me to an english guide or talk me through it on skype, im happy to payf or your time too ! my skype id is: thebigboss4000
11-21-2016, 11:33 AM #2
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post
Hi there i just realized there is a way to unlock trophys with trophyisgood and bruteforce without having the actual physical game or on hd i found a guide on youtube but its in frikin dutch and there are a few sellers that use that method too it would really save me from buying an extra external hard drive, can someone please guide me on how to do this please ? i would really appreciate it or link me to an english guide or talk me through it on skype, im happy to payf or your time too ! my skype id is: thebigboss4000

Been around for a damn while...

The following 2 users say thank you to TehMerkMods for this useful post:

Frosty, KL9
11-22-2016, 08:36 AM #3
Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post
Hi there i just realized there is a way to unlock trophys with trophyisgood and bruteforce without having the actual physical game or on hd i found a guide on youtube but its in frikin dutch and there are a few sellers that use that method too it would really save me from buying an extra external hard drive, can someone please guide me on how to do this please ? i would really appreciate it or link me to an english guide or talk me through it on skype, im happy to payf or your time too ! my skype id is: thebigboss4000

ummm..... You must login or register to view this content. ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo