11-28-2016, 04:00 AM #1
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know how to sync normally etc, but my cfw is broke and I made a new account on my ps4, and forgot that when I made an account on my ps4 before it couldn't be sync, anyone have ideas? Or know if it was just a one off?
11-28-2016, 02:04 PM #2
Originally posted by Jiggy View Post
I know how to sync normally etc, but my cfw is broke and I made a new account on my ps4, and forgot that when I made an account on my ps4 before it couldn't be sync, anyone have ideas? Or know if it was just a one off?

Probably a one-off. Wouldn't see why making an account on PS4/Vita would exclude you from syncing PS3 games, and even if you couldn't do the folder method, you would still be able to load up PS3 games, extract, timestamp, sync.
11-29-2016, 11:27 AM #3
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Probably a one-off. Wouldn't see why making an account on PS4/Vita would exclude you from syncing PS3 games, and even if you couldn't do the folder method, you would still be able to load up PS3 games, extract, timestamp, sync.

It worked. Just weird. As before I made one on ps4 and I couldn't do the folder mrthtod..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo