Post: I'm a legit trophy collector that lost all saves. Should I jailbreak or save resign?
12-09-2016, 08:26 AM #1
YLawd
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ...to 100% my ps3. Lot's of great sticky's on everything, but I'm not finding much on getting legit looking trophies via jailbreak. Do I need to find saves for every game even with CFW?

I was wondering if it would be simpler to buy E3 Flasher and get CFW for my old slim instead of downloading other peoples saves here with a resigner? With CFW, can I just by typing into a program, give myself trophies with correct time stamps and then update and sync once I 100% the rest of my games? That's literally all I want CFW for. Once I've synced I'd just sell my cfw ps3 for cheap and get back on ps4.

or should head over to the save file section? I've been on PS4 for so long that I'm worried ps3 servers will be too dead to get/boost online trophies even with save files that are like the ones I lost.
Last edited by YLawd ; 12-09-2016 at 08:33 AM.
12-09-2016, 06:33 PM #2
Originally posted by YLawd View Post
...to 100% my ps3. Lot's of great sticky's on everything, but I'm not finding much on getting legit looking trophies via jailbreak. Do I need to find saves for every game even with CFW?

I was wondering if it would be simpler to buy E3 Flasher and get CFW for my old slim instead of downloading other peoples saves here with a resigner? With CFW, can I just by typing into a program, give myself trophies with correct time stamps and then update and sync once I 100% the rest of my games? That's literally all I want CFW for. Once I've synced I'd just sell my cfw ps3 for cheap and get back on ps4.

or should head over to the save file section? I've been on PS4 for so long that I'm worried ps3 servers will be too dead to get/boost online trophies even with save files that are like the ones I lost.

If you have CFW, you can use PS3TrophyIsGood for timestamping, otherwise use saves.
12-12-2016, 10:53 AM #3
Originally posted by YLawd View Post
...to 100% my ps3. Lot's of great sticky's on everything, but I'm not finding much on getting legit looking trophies via jailbreak. Do I need to find saves for every game even with CFW?

This is the only reason I got CFW too.
With savesets you wont be able to get some trophies(like online ones). If you wish to 100% or match your earlier trophies, I suggest go CFW route.
You don;t need to find saves for every game with CFW. PS3TrophyIsGood will do the trick.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo