Post: Need Some Advice About Bans & Banrisk for syncing trophies
12-12-2016, 12:56 PM #1
thibobo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys!

I've been messing around with trophies lately, everything works fine & i've been testing around on a backup psn account that i don't use.

Now my question is, should i sync trophies to my main account that i use to game on (ps4) ? I'm a bit concerned about bans, i've been banned on my old main account in 2013 & lost all my purchases & trophies because of using a cfw, that's the main reason why i'm messing with these trophies, i want them back :p*

Any tips what amount of platinums are okay? What amount of trophies are okay?

All info & tips are welcome Smile*

Thanks!!!

ps: my english isn't perfect don't mind it.
01-03-2017, 05:13 AM #11
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
There is almost no risk at all when syncing trophies, like Frosty said, it's more of being on cfw. Even if the ban is a minuscule chance and you're worried about it, then don't do it on your main account.
01-25-2017, 07:28 PM #12
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by thibobo View Post
Hey guys!

I've been messing around with trophies lately, everything works fine & i've been testing around on a backup psn account that i don't use.

Now my question is, should i sync trophies to my main account that i use to game on (ps4) ? I'm a bit concerned about bans, i've been banned on my old main account in 2013 & lost all my purchases & trophies because of using a cfw, that's the main reason why i'm messing with these trophies, i want them back :p*

Any tips what amount of platinums are okay? What amount of trophies are okay?

All info & tips are welcome Smile*

Thanks!!!

ps: my english isn't perfect don't mind it.

No risk for trophies at all. Only time you need to worry a little small 6% chance is if you over do trophies to like level 100 or something. Besides that, you wont get banned I promise you. Does that conclude the answer to your question sir?
01-27-2017, 07:00 PM #13
thibobo
Pokemon Trainer
This answer is exactly what i need! Thanks alot!
Btw keep up your ps4 news, it's good. Winky Winky
01-29-2017, 03:53 AM #14
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by thibobo View Post
This answer is exactly what i need! Thanks alot!
Btw keep up your ps4 news, it's good. Winky Winky

Thanks, with that being said, thread closed. If you have any more questions feel free to make a thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo